X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dommyg View Post
    7 642346318
    BP 234631959324

It says wait 1 h, presumably because i locked it previously. am i right in thinking if i just turn the ignition on and leave it for an hour, this should work?
    Yes thats right

Comment

I have left it a good hour with the radio on where it just says wait 1 h, gone back and its still there....any ideas?

Comment

I have left it a good hour with the radio on where it just says wait 1 h, gone back and its still there....any ideas?
        The radio has to be left SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset itself.

The important word is UNDISTURBED because if it is interrupted then the waiting time starts all over again

This does work...but you have to be patient

Comment

i have left it completely undisturbed for an hour with the ignition on and the radio on. It could take over an hour then? I'll just leave it for a lot longer. If this doesnt fix it, what do i do then

Comment

i have left it completely undisturbed for an hour with the ignition on and the radio on. It could take over an hour then? I'll just leave it for a lot longer. If this doesnt fix it, what do i do then
            The waiting time usually depends on how many wrong codes have been entered previously.(so only you know how many that is ) ...so up to 6 wrong codes is approx 80 minutes maximum.

If it`s more than that then the waiting time could double after each extra wrong code up to a max of 10 wrong codes which is just under 11 hours waiting time..

If it won`t reset in the car, remove from the dashboard and connect it up to a spare battery on your workbench and leave it switched ON overnight.

Comment

stupid question, could i not just disconnect the battery whilst the radio is plugged in, which is how this happened in the first place?

Comment

stupid question, could i not just disconnect the battery whilst the radio is plugged in, which is how this happened in the first place?
                You have already been given the correct method to be used to reset your radio

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                  You have already been given the correct method to be used to reset your radio
                  But i do not have 11 hours to leave my radio on for without draining my battery, and i do not have a spare battery to take my radio out and plug it in to.

Comment

But i do not have 11 hours to leave my radio on for without draining my battery, and i do not have a spare battery to take my radio out and plug it in to.
                    If the display continually shows "WAIT" then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.
                    so when you go for a long drive try them make sure you turn it on.and the one hour wait should start to count down. don't touch any buttons because if you do the wait time starts from the begining.

Comment

Originally posted by hay88 View Post
                      If the display continually shows "WAIT" then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.
                      so when you go for a long drive try them make sure you turn it on.and the one hour wait should start to count down. don't touch any buttons because if you do the wait time starts from the begining.
                      Does the engine need to be on then?

Comment

Does the engine need to be on then?
                        no but the key must be turned on.

Comment

Originally posted by hay88 View Post
                          no but the key must be turned on.
                          Right, i will leave the ignition on for a good 3 hours and see what happens then.

Comment

Right, i will leave the ignition on for a good 3 hours and see what happens then.
                            and the radio

Comment

nissan micra radio code needed

Good evenning,Please i need radio code for my wifes nissan micra

BP334947299237

Comment

Originally posted by boihapi View Post
                                Good evenning,Please i need radio code for my wifes nissan micra

BP334947299237
                                Try code 5580

Comment

Working...
                                X