Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, the Code is 1159

Originally posted by astraf
    Can anyone help me find my radio code the battery was flat this morning and I disconnected it to charge up, from memory I think my code is 1159 but I just need this confirmed.

Blaupunkt car 300 (E)
    GM0300X5177199
    7 649 852 320

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by _Franky_ View Post
      Yes, the Code is 1159
      Danke Franky.

Comment

Hi, i have blaupunkt car 300
        It have some strange serial code
        GM030m230345663
        just in case you need some more info
        No.24455376
        Type: car 300 F
        7 640 852 520

i'we god some calculator and I got number 0810 but i'm not sure if that's the real one

Comment

Originally posted by locodog View Post
          Hi, i have blaupunkt car 300
          It have some strange serial code
          GM030m230345663
          i'we god some calculator and I got number 0810 but i'm not sure if that's the real one
          [ATTACH]3486[/ATTACH]
          Try code 7254

Comment

Originally posted by bogege View Post
            Try code 7254
            :mad2: it doesn't work... neither mine code works... Anybody else? Now i'm on 5 SAFE... it's gonna be long waiting

Comment

:mad2: it doesn't work... neither mine code works... Anybody else? Now i'm on 5 SAFE... it's gonna be long waiting
              Please check GM030m230345663
              and post correctly :toetap05:

Comment

I've checked and rechecked many times... that's why i've told that's it's kinda strange serial...

Comment

I've checked and rechecked many times... that's why i've told that's it's kinda strange serial...
                  have you tried 3412

Comment

it doesn't work... I'm gonna take it to the car electrician to fix it... i'm gonna pay 10EUR and solve it...

Comment

Hello !!
                      I have also an opel corsa with a
                      blaupunkt car 300 (D)

No.90 532 620

7 645 852 520
                      GM 0300 S207 1607

Please,please help me with the unlock code ... because I lost the code ...Thank you in advance!!!!!

Comment

try code 3235

Originally posted by vickp27 View Post
                        Hello !!
                        I have also an opel corsa with a
                        blaupunkt car 300 (D)

No.90 532 620

7 645 852 520
                        GM 0300 S207 1607

Please,please help me with the unlock code ... because I lost the code ...Thank you in advance!!!!!

Comment

It WORKS !!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!! YOU SAVED MY MONEY .... MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!

Comment

I have downloaded the calculator here. I need help with a Blaupunkt out of a 04 Pontiac GTO. The serial # is BP225841319528. I am not sure how to use the calculator. DO you leave out the number where the "x" is in the calc? I've tried leaving the last digit of the serial number off and then leaving out the number that falls where the "x" is. With the latter I got got 8481 or 0481. Right now it is stuck on 1 hr lockout and has been for the last 4 hours. How do I reset that?

thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by LEDSnHIDS View Post
                              I have downloaded the calculator here. I need help with a Blaupunkt out of a 04 Pontiac GTO. The serial # is BP225841319528. I am not sure how to use the calculator. DO you leave out the number where the "x" is in the calc? I've tried leaving the last digit of the serial number off and then leaving out the number that falls where the "x" is. With the latter I got got 8481 or 0481. Right now it is stuck on 1 hr lockout and has been for the last 4 hours. How do I reset that?

thanks in advance!
                              Your GTO Blaupunkt code can not be calculated using the Standard Blaupunkt Calculator (the common one that is readily downloadable on Ebay + elsewhere ) as it uses a completely different American BP calculator that is not readily available.(note : there are more than 9 different Blaupunkt Calculators catering for different makes of car)

Try emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

to see if they can help

Mention this forum

If your radio is locked out, leave it SWITCHED ON ..UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset itself. The important thing is UNDISTURBED because if it is interrupted, then the timing restarts

Comment

Originally posted by LEDSnHIDS View Post

thanks in advance!
                                Hi,
                                46223 let the music play....
                                Merry Christmas....
                                Regards
                                mar12

Comment

Working...
                                X