Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blaupunkt Radio unlock PLEASE!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blaupunkt Radio unlock PLEASE!

    Hey guys!
    I would really appreciate it if I could get the code for my Blaupunkt radio for a 1999 Vauxhall Corsa:

    CAR 300 (E)
    GM0300X9330838
    7 648 852 320

    Thanks. :grouphug:

  • #2
    Originally posted by Jamie.S View Post
    Hey guys!
    I would really appreciate it if I could get the code for my Blaupunkt radio for a 1999 Vauxhall Corsa:

    CAR 300 (E)
    GM0300X9330838
    7 648 852 320

    Thanks. :grouphug:
    Yor cod is: 1975

    Comment


    • #3
      Need code

      Hi. I don't have the code for my Blaupunkt BP-Nr 7 643 311 316 , Prod Nr Fiat 156 053 738.
      Is there anyone who can help me please?

      Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by leontiow View Post
        hi. I don't have the code for my blaupunkt bp-nr 7 643 311 316 , prod nr fiat 156 053 738.
        Is there anyone who can help me please?

        Thanks
        ???????????????? bp3311x1234567 ????????????

        @++
        !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

        Comment

        Working...
        X