Ford unlock code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pgjm
    can anyone get me the ford 6000 cd radio code, serial number M098282. will be most appreciated as all i done was replace the battery and now i just need the code. Many thanks
    Try code 4514

Comment

Originally posted by bogege View Post
      Try code 4514
      U r the man, i worked mate thank u very much. No more silence in the van!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That must be the best and quickest service ever. I joined this site about an hour ago, asked did anyone have my radio code and got a response in about 3 mins. I am amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks mate

Comment

can someone please help how do i get the serial number for my radio as i cant get it out its in a 2007-08 mondeo thank you

Comment

Originally posted by battilda View Post
            can someone please help how do i get the serial number for my radio as i cant get it out its in a 2007-08 mondeo thank you
            Duplicate post...Already answered

Please do NOT post the SAME request more than once

Comment

hi.i need help getting a code for a ford stereo as my battery failed and no code in book,its driving me crazy without sound..my serial no is m098948 its a 2005 car new shape focus..thanks if anyone can help me

Comment

Originally posted by freddy167 View Post
                hi.i need help getting a code for a ford stereo as my battery failed and no code in book,its driving me crazy without sound..my serial no is m098948 its a 2005 car new shape focus..thanks if anyone can help me
                Try code4761

Comment

thanks BOGEGE for the fast reply and the correct code,this site was recommended to me and im glad it was with ppl like you on here,thanks again u just saved me £20 and a trip to the stealers sorry dealers.

Comment

Dear All,

please can you help me how to unlock Ford CD 6000, V serie: V032029.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by MilosF View Post
                      Dear All,

please can you help me how to unlock Ford CD 6000, V serie: V032029.

Thank you
                      Ford V Serial Number codes are not available for free as access is required to the Ford factory database which is not commercially availaable.

Ford Dealer or Radio Decoding Service only

Comment

Hello

Please can you help me unlock my car stereo. The serial number is M163685

Many Thanks

Comment

code . . 3954

Originally posted by Squeezy View Post
                          Hello

Please can you help me unlock my car stereo. The serial number is M163685

Many Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by _Franky_ View Post
                            code . . 3954
                            Thanks you're the best

Comment

Ford Traffic 300

Please May I Have A Code For Ford Traffic 3000 S/N MO 02518 Thanks !:wink5:

Comment

Originally posted by Stormrush View Post
                                Please May I Have A Code For Ford Traffic 3000 S/N MO 02518 Thanks !:wink5:
                                code 0211
                                Switch the radio on and the word CODE should appear in the display
                                Repeatedly press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
                                Repeatedly press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
                                Repeatedly press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
                                Repeatedly press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.
                                Once the code has been correctly selected on the radio's display, press button 5 to enter.

Comment

Working...
                                X