• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
    try code 4682
    Many thanks, it worked.

Tina

Comment

• Were do u get there serial number from iv got a ford6000 radio and lost the code. Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Cherie
        Were do u get there serial number from iv got a ford6000 radio and lost the code. Thanks in advance
        The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display your Serial Number Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321

Comment

• Can any 1 help me find the code for a ford 6000. Serial no V125940

Many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62
            The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display your Serial Number Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321
            Thank you very much V125940 does that sound right. Just a daft woman that knows were petrol goes lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cherie
              Thank you very much V125940 does that sound right. Just a daft woman that knows were petrol goes lol
              Ford V Serial codes are not available for free from anywhere on the Internet as access is required to the Ford factory database

Comment

• Hello, I have a serial... M125801 can someone give me a code please, thanks in advance xx

Comment

• Originally posted by kae123 View Post
                  Hello, I have a serial... M125801 can someone give me a code please, thanks in advance xx
                  Try code >>> 4276 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by kae123 View Post
                    Hello, I have a serial... M125801 can someone give me a code please, thanks in advance xx
                    Code 4276

@++
                    !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

• Hello,

Would you have access to Ford Radio code for serial BN1D 66 9R0?

Cheers,
                      Nik

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosta View Post
                        Hello,

Would you have access to Ford Radio code for serial BN1D 66 9R0?

Cheers,
                        Nik
                        The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display your Serial Number Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M65432

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62
                          The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display your Serial Number Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M65432
                          Hello..

Thank you for your reply.. This is the only number on radio..

I have another which has serial of M060544.. Can you do code for this?

Cheers,
                          Nik

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosta
                            Hello..

Thank you for your reply.. This is the only number on radio..

I have another which has serial of M060544.. Can you do code for this?

Cheers,
                            Nik
                            ***********3737*********************

Comment

• Unreal!! Many thanks.. Worked a treat!!

Cheers,
                              Nik

Comment

• Ford Mondeo RDS E.O.N Serial no. M011596 thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X