try . . . 3403
      it works thank you i love you men

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosscoe View Post
        Hi, has anyone got the code for a Ford Puma 6000cd Serial: MOO7528

Thanks
        try code 4801

Comment

• Can anyone helpwith my radio- ford fiesta s/number V581754. Manula says it's 7866 but radio says no way....

Comment

• Originally posted by penwood
            Can anyone helpwith my radio- ford fiesta s/number V581754. Manula says it's 7866 but radio says no way....
            1...Make sure the Serial Number V581754 is the correct one belonging to the actual radio as any Serial Number + Code printed in any car documents/audio booklets may be incorrect. The correct Serial Number will be found on a label on the metal casing but is sometimes displayed if you press Buttons 1&6 together or Buttons 2&6 together.

2...Ford V Serial Number codes are not available for free from anywhere on the Internet as access is required to the Ford factory database which is not commercially available to buy as software

Try emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

to see if they can help

Mention this forum

Comment

• many thanks for that -i'll try web site and feed back to you

Comment

• Help!!!

Can anyone supply the code for my 400 RDS serial number M128115 - just put it back in the car and can't find the keycode.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgd52 View Post
                  Can anyone supply the code for my 400 RDS serial number M128115 - just put it back in the car and can't find the keycode.
                  code 7059

Comment

• Originally posted by hay88
                    code 7059
                    Brilliant! worked a treat. Thanks.

Comment

• Hello!
                      Any help retrieving a code for a ford focus radio would be appreciated its a fd6000, serial # M010586.
                      I've tried downloading the ford code generators,but my comp keeps giving me DLL errors when i go to run the .exe

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by emm1 View Post
                        Hello!
                        Any help retrieving a code for a ford focus radio would be appreciated its a fd6000, serial # M010586.
                        I've tried downloading the ford code generators,but my comp keeps giving me DLL errors when i go to run the .exe

Thanks
                        code 7852

Comment

• thanks alot! will try it after work

Comment

• Hi, I'm looking for the code for a Ford transit connect radio. Serial no. M240734, model: 4000 Tsai. Part no. 2T1F-18C838-BC. Any help would be greatly apreiciated. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by bren87 View Post
                              Hi, I'm looking for the code for a Ford transit connect radio. Serial no. M240734, model: 4000 Tsai. Part no. 2T1F-18C838-BC. Any help would be greatly apreiciated. Thanks
                              code 5879***********

Comment

• Can anyone get me the code for my ford stereo the serial no is M207535,

Comment

Working...
                                X