• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F50g View Post
    Hi I need a code for ford focus M348589, thanks in advance
    try code 8980

Comment

• Thanks, will give it a go

Comment

• Hi,Looking for a radio code for a Ford Focus. Serial no M695161, thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by the[K]id View Post
          Hi,Looking for a radio code for a Ford Focus. Serial no M695161, thanks in advance.
          try code 9108

Comment

• Thats it! Thank you very much.

Comment

• Unlock code

Hi, Can anyone tell me the code for the ford radio rds4000 that I have with serial number M188339
              Many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by sas401 View Post
                Hi, Can anyone tell me the code for the ford radio rds4000 that I have with serial number M188339
                Many thanks
                try code 2228

Comment

• Hello I would like to ask a help to get a key code for my ford mondeo, i got only this kind of information:HLA 17/JAN/06-0SW 6.1.7.CD SW 01.09.02BezeL SW 1.1ACU CFG 030138Boot 01.0B.03

Comment

• Originally posted by Medet View Post
                    Hello I would like to ask a help to get a key code for my ford mondeo, i got only this kind of information:HLA 17/JAN/06-0SW 6.1.7.CD SW 01.09.02BezeL SW 1.1ACU CFG 030138Boot 01.0B.03
                    The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Radio removal instructions can be found here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

• Hello! I would like to know if anyone can help me with the code for my stereo.I have a Ford Fiesta '96 the model of the stereo is MD4500. The Serial Number is: 3AA 906735. I'm from Argentina.Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by leodalmaso85 View Post
                        Hello! I would like to know if anyone can help me with the code for my stereo.I have a Ford Fiesta '96 the model of the stereo is MD4500. The Serial Number is: 3AA 906735. I'm from Argentina.Thanks in advance!
                        try code 7787 or 6436

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                          try code 7787 or 6436
                          Thanks a lot. The 7787 works great!

Comment

• Hi there I need a code for my 4500 RDS eon. S.nr: M310670. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by elviz10 View Post
                              Hi there I need a code for my 4500 RDS eon. S.nr: M310670. Thanks in advance.
                              try code 2077

Comment

• Hello, I need a code for my focus serial number v091821. Can anybody help, please!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X