Ford unlock code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5000 rds

Can anyone tell me the code for a 5000 RDS E-O-N radio with the serial no. M047124?

Comment

• Originally posted by vancioo View Post
      Can anyone tell me the code for a 5000 RDS E-O-N radio with the serial no. M047124?
      Try code 1042

Comment

• hello rds6000 serial number is m174238 code plz

Comment

• Originally posted by perrie View Post
          hello rds6000 serial number is m174238 code plz
          Try code 1911

Comment

• Ford Fuiesta 3000 Radio

A friend borrowed my Fiesta while I was out of the country. He has returned it with the radio showing LOCK 10. I have the code but do not know how to enter it from this point. Can you please help.

Thanks

JohnP

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnP View Post
              A friend borrowed my Fiesta while I was out of the country. He has returned it with the radio showing LOCK 10. I have the code but do not know how to enter it from this point. Can you please help.

Thanks

JohnP
              you have a p.m. :smilewinkgrin:

Comment

• fiesta 5000c code pls

I accidentally reset the radio in September and I don't know the code. It is a radio-cassette 5000C, 5M5T (or something like that). Serial Number: M008515. Thanks.

Comment

• code

Originally posted by alinkopka View Post
                  I accidentally reset the radio in September and I don't know the code. It is a radio-cassette 5000C, 5M5T (or something like that). Serial Number: M008515. Thanks.
                  code is 0624

Comment

• Ford unlock code

Hello, could you please help me to find out the code for my Ford focus autoradio Model 307/C214- MP3/RDS , Serial no. V 053074 . Thanx...

Comment

• Originally posted by ratsok View Post
                      Hello, could you please help me to find out the code for my Ford focus autoradio Model 307/C214- MP3/RDS , Serial no. V 053074 . Thanx...
                      Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See your PM message for cheap options

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Hello, can you tell me code for model: B2 LOW CASSETTE, serial no: M005211? Ty

Comment

• Ford Fiesta Radio Code

Hi,

Can someone please tell me the code for Ford Fiesta 2006 Radio model with serial number m017789?

Thank you!!

Comment

• Originally posted by buzu View Post
                            Hi,

Can someone please tell me the code for Ford Fiesta 2006 Radio model with serial number m017789?

Thank you!!
                            Try code 1277

Comment

• Originally posted by sidion View Post
                              Hello, can you tell me code for model: B2 LOW CASSETTE, serial no: M005211? Ty
                              Try code 1598

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
                                Try code 1598
                                Key worked, thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X