Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kod do radia VW New Beetle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kod do radia VW New Beetle

    Hello, I bought an original radio for my daughter's car VW New Beetle (2000), unfortunately the seller did not give me the radio code or its activation (key combination). Please, if possible, give me the code, below is the factory number of the radio: VWZ1Z3X2240030 Thank you, Best regards.​

  • #2
    As far as I know all VW codes are only available from the VW dealer database so will not be free from anywhere on the internet - someone will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong.

    Comment


    • #3
      this car is 25 years old, and the radio is the same age, I'm afraid the manufacturer probably doesn't keep this data anymore and only the serial number code calculator remains. Best regards​

      Comment


      • #4
        Probably best to try though.......

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Marek1957 View Post
          Hello, I bought an original radio for my daughter's car VW New Beetle (2000), unfortunately the seller did not give me the radio code or its activation (key combination). Please, if possible, give me the code, below is the factory number of the radio: VWZ1Z3X2240030 Thank you, Best regards.​
          VWZ1Z3X2240030 is an old VW BLAUPUNKT radio...but unfortunately the only pre year 2000 VW radio codes available are VW GRUNDIG or VW PHILIPS.....and NOT VW BLAUPUNKT

          Any other makes then you will have to obtain it from the official VW Dealer database....so will not be available for free from anywhere on the Internet

          Comment


          • #6
            Thank you for the information, best regards​

            Comment

            Working...
            X