Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blaupunkt Bavaria C III - BMW 80’s

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blaupunkt Bavaria C III - BMW 80’s

    Hello Unlockers,

    I’m looking for a Blaupunkt Bavaria C III Radio code for a BMW E30.

    On the side of the radio there is a sticker with 7641 830 240 and an another sticker with 4697A. Engraved is the code BP 1830 P6511 599.

    Can someone help me? Thank you!

  • #2
    Originally posted by JefAlbertz View Post
    Hello Unlockers,

    I’m looking for a Blaupunkt Bavaria C III Radio code for a BMW E30.

    On the side of the radio there is a sticker with 7641 830 240 and an another sticker with 4697A. Engraved is the code BP 1830 P6511 599.

    Can someone help me? Thank you!
    try code 7168 and post back here with the result

    Comment


    • #3
      Didn’t work, I purchased directly from Blaupunkt and it is 6162. This works. Thank you for your time, appreciate it!

      Comment

      Working...
      X