blaupunkt bp937215367014 hellllllllllpppppppp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blaupunkt bp937215367014 hellllllllllpppppppp

i purchased a fiat punto yesterday 2002 model,left the persons house forgot to check the radio turned it on and oh no enter code proper gutted,i wondered if there was anyone on this site who would help me getting my stereo up and running,it would be much appreciated,here is the codes that i have got

fiat punto low

bp937215367014

it would be appreciated for the help thanks

Originally posted by markclaire View Post
    i purchased a fiat punto yesterday 2002 model,left the persons house forgot to check the radio turned it on and oh no enter code proper gutted,i wondered if there was anyone on this site who would help me getting my stereo up and running,it would be much appreciated,here is the codes that i have got

fiat punto low

bp937215367014

it would be appreciated for the help thanks
    Duplicate request!

Multi-posted requests are ignored on this forum as they are both timewasting and annoying to the volunteers who read and answer these code calculation requests..

If you are that [B]impatient[/B] for your code then try an online Decode Service who will supply your code by return.

====================

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
      Duplicate request!

Multi-posted requests are ignored on this forum as they are both timewasting and annoying to the volunteers who read and answer these code calculation requests..

If you are that [B]impatient[/B] for your code then try an online Decode Service who will supply your code by return.

====================
      -

hi regworts im sorry i wasnt sure how to use this forum many thanks mark

Comment

Working...
      X