Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nissan micra 2005 radio code with no serial number

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nissan micra 2005 radio code with no serial number

    Hi

    I am looking to get the radio code for my Nissan micro 2005.however after taking the radio out there is no serial codes it seems? Can someone help. Ive tried uploading a photo but it wont work. This is all there is:

    K121381568

    AX6095106496

    I have tried youtube videos but not luck. Can anyone help please?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Hocko View Post
    Hi

    I am looking to get the radio code for my Nissan micro 2005.however after taking the radio out there is no serial codes it seems? Can someone help. Ive tried uploading a photo but it wont work. This is all there is:

    K121381568

    AX6095106496

    I have tried youtube videos but not luck. Can anyone help please?
    Try emailing

    [email protected]

    to see if they can help

    Mention this Forum

    Comment

    Working...
    X