Philips R570 Code needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NI1993 View Post
    Hi, wondering if someone could help. I’m looking for a code for a Philips R570.
    S/N- AR570WA8295913

Thanks in advance.
    try code 2805

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post

try code 2805
      Thanks very much. Appreciate it!

Comment

Hi there, I have a DC652 unit for my Rover 214. It requires a code, is anyone able to help source the code for this unit. Many Thanks! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by River Huntingdon View Post
          Hi there, I have a DC652 unit for my Rover 214. It requires a code, is anyone able to help source the code for this unit. Many Thanks! :-)
          post the Serial Number printed on the label or stamped in the metal casing

Comment

Hi RegWorts, thankyou for your response. I have a few units as I own several Rovers. Here are two that are currently without a code and in the car. Reg plate is for my reference so I know which one is which.

M531 MON: RG652FR2456433

G396 TKK: RG652FS2511154

Kind Regards, Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by River Huntingdon View Post
              Hi RegWorts, thankyou for your response. I have a few units as I own several Rovers. Here are two that are currently without a code and in the car. Reg plate is for my reference so I know which one is which.

M531 MON: RG652FR2456433

G396 TKK: RG652FS2511154

Kind Regards, Adam.
              RG652FR2456433 code is 1831

Sorry.....We only allow 1 code per request every six months on this Forum to prevent free codes being given out to dealers and traders (who often resell them )

Comment

Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

CLICK LINK

Comment

Hi RegWorts, thankyou for the code, the code works and the unit does too, very happy! :-) I am happy to wait another six months or so to get the other one de-coded, there is no rush for me, the fact I have one of them working is great! Kind Regards, Adam.

Comment

Hi there

I have a Rover radio cassette player model Philips DC652 and i’m looking to get the code for it please...

The long number on its metal casing is as follows...

RG6B2F52520278

Many thanks, Dan

Comment

Originally posted by danstheman24 View Post
                      Hi there

I have a Rover radio cassette player model Philips DC652 and i’m looking to get the code for it please...

The long number on its metal casing is as follows...

RG6B2F52520278

Many thanks, Dan
                      Sorry ..RG6B2F52520278 is not in the available database.

Try your Rover Dealer or take it into a Radio Decoding Service to be decoded.

Comment

Hi I'm new to this site and am told you might be able to help me get a code for my philips r570 it's in my 1989 mg metro I've just started to restore I'd love to get original head unit going it makes beers and is asking for a code !
                        the number stamped on the unit is a bit hard to read but I think it's this
                        AR570WX8188998

Comment

Originally posted by Huntchevy1 View Post
                          Hi I'm new to this site and am told you might be able to help me get a code for my philips r570 it's in my 1989 mg metro I've just started to restore I'd love to get original head unit going it makes beers and is asking for a code !
                          the number stamped on the unit is a bit hard to read but I think it's this
                          AR570WX8188998
                          try code 2879

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Just tried 2879 and it doesn't work

Comment

Hi me again I've been having a closer look at the number on my r570 and I think I have a digit wrong I've rubbed it with a pencil and it's AR570WX8168998 I'm sorry it had got sticky stuff over it
                                thank you
                                Stu

Comment

Working...
                                X