Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jade87 View Post
    Hi,

Could I get a code for my Ford Fiesta 3000 traffic radio, serial number M211019.

Thanks in advance,

Jade
    code 5151

Comment

IVE searched countless sites before asking ;(

I really have tried to get the code my self apart from having to paying for it i just reassemble my ford fiesta and had to disconnect power supply so ive got a radio with the same problem no code or number to imput

id be really grateful if some one could help me with the code ( traffic 3000 Sn:M049122) :idea: many thanks in advance if you happen to be able to help
      thank you for your time

Comment

Originally posted by blodders73 View Post
        I really have tried to get the code my self apart from having to paying for it i just reassemble my ford fiesta and had to disconnect power supply so ive got a radio with the same problem no code or number to imput

id be really grateful if some one could help me with the code ( traffic 3000 Sn:M049122) :idea: many thanks in advance if you happen to be able to help
        thank you for your time
        try code 5874
        Switch the radio on and the word CODE should appear in the display

Repeatedly press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
        Repeatedly press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
        Repeatedly press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
        Repeatedly press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.

Once the code has been correctly selected on the radio's display, press button 5 to enter.

Comment

try code 5874
          Switch the radio on and the word CODE should appear in the display

Repeatedly press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
          Repeatedly press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
          Repeatedly press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
          Repeatedly press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.

Once the code has been correctly selected on the radio's display, press button 5 to enter.
          Mate thats awesome thanks very much you guys got a good web site here glad i joined / found it have a great day

Comment

Ford Fiesta 4000 radio

I am looking for the unlock code for a Ford Fiesta 3000 radio. Message showing up is LOCK 10.

Comment

Originally posted by khany133 View Post
              I am looking for the unlock code for a Ford Fiesta 3000 radio. Message showing up is LOCK 10.
              For security reasons see message in PM

Comment

Hi,

Could I get the unlock code for Model 3000 (Traffic) Serial No. M150429

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteLung View Post
                  Hi,

Could I get the unlock code for Model 3000 (Traffic) Serial No. M150429

Thanks
                  code 3030

Comment

Hi,

I am looking for the unlock code for a Ford Fiesta 4000 radio. Message showing up is LOCK 10.

Serial number: m030998

Comment

Originally posted by khany133 View Post
                      Hi,

I am looking for the unlock code for a Ford Fiesta 4000 radio. Message showing up is LOCK 10.

Serial number: m030998
                      please confirm that the serial number is off of the radio and not out of a book.

Comment

Hi
                        I'm looking for a code for a Ford Fiesta - Model 6000. Any help would be much appreciated.
                        The serial number is: M268489

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jukejoint65 View Post
                          Hi
                          I'm looking for a code for a Ford Fiesta - Model 6000. Any help would be much appreciated.
                          The serial number is: M268489

Thanks
                          code 9985

Comment

Hi,

Could I get the unlock code for Model 3000 (Traffic) Serial No. M073567

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by swindonbob View Post
                              Hi,

Could I get the unlock code for Model 3000 (Traffic) Serial No. M073567

Thanks
                              Code . . 7179

Comment

Hey guys,

I just bought an old used car. It's an old ford fiesta (europe) and the radio is a 3000 traffic model built in 1995. I need help unlocking that radio, please help me!

Details are as follows:

S/N: M075951
                                P/N: 96FP-18K876-FC

I'm really desperate and i don't want to have to pay the amount the manufacter is asking me.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X