BMW Z3 Blaupunkt Reverce RDS code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Z3 Blaupunkt Reverce RDS code

Hello. I need an unlock code for a BMW Z3 Blaupunkt Reverse RDS, serial number BP6262W7780226 . Thanks!

Here are the additional details

BMW
    Model
    BMW Reverse RDS (C52)
    Part Number
    7 646 262 040/041
    Serial Number
    BP6262W7780226

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by bedable; 06-06-2019, 11:00 AM.

Originally posted by bedable View Post
    Hello. I need an unlock code for a BMW Z3 Blaupunkt Reverse RDS, serial number BP6262W7780226 . Thanks!

Here are the additional details

BMW
    Model
    BMW Reverse RDS (C52)
    Part Number
    7 646 262 040/041
    Serial Number
    BP6262W7780226

Thanks for any help!

try code 7832

Comment

Thanks. The code unlocked the radio but there is no sound coming out. Is it possible that the radio is blocked and it needs a different code? Or does it have only one code? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bedable View Post
        Thanks. The code unlocked the radio but there is no sound coming out. Is it possible that the radio is blocked and it needs a different code? Or does it have only one code? Thanks!

It`s unlikely to be a code problem if the CODE display has disappeared after entering the code.

Turn the volume up high

If you can here "hissing" from the speakers then the radio is basically working.

If the CD / Tape player works OK then this usually means that the problem could be the radio's aerial lead is not pushed in fully at the back of the radio unit.

If you can hear nothing at all, then it`s normally a problem with the speakers...usually the connectors not fully pushed in at the back of the radio unit.

Comment

I think the same. It seem that the radio completely discharged the battery, after 4 days pluged in the car. It has to be a hardware problem.
          Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
          X