X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaupunkt Radio In a Peugeot 206

Hello all !

Does anybody can help me ?

The battery of my 206 died and the radio requires a code to work again.

Unfortunately I don't have the code to unlock the radio. So I'm stuck.

The model is a stereo cassette player PEUGEOT T1 NIV

Part N°:7648146392

Serial N° : BP8146Y8630400

Thanks for your reply

Nat

hi... inside of the radio there is an eprom 25160. Read, send me the dump and I send you the code...

regards...

mike - Portugal

Comment

Hi, i need code for blaupunkt fiat250
      BP632 365 262 998
      7646 323 316
      Thankx in advanced

Comment

Originally posted by cez. View Post
        Hi, i need code for blaupunkt fiat250
        BP632 365 262 998
        7646 323 316
        Thankx in advanced
        Try code 6615

Comment

Hi,
          I got Peug 206 model 2000 , with Blaupunkt T1 Low Niv2 ( BP 8146X3334949) & ( 7 648 146 392 ), I got help of some respectable man in England code must be 5153, when I tried still unsuccessful to unlock, my question is the code correct or need resetting by turning on 1 hour

Comment

Originally posted by aihab9 View Post
            Hi,
            I got Peug 206 model 2000 , with Blaupunkt T1 Low Niv2 ( BP 8146X3334949) & ( 7 648 146 392 ), I got help of some respectable man in England code must be 5153, when I tried still unsuccessful to unlock, my question is the code correct or need resetting by turning on 1 hour
            Code 5153 is correct for this serial !

Please note that code entry is only possible when "CODE" is shown in the seperate display.
            If the unit is codelocked it will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset
            before another code entry attempt is possible.

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
            " CODE " then " - - - - "
            Enter CODE in the order it is read:
            For Example, To Enter Code 1234
            Press Preset 1 then 2 then 3 then 4
            The Code will Enter Itself Automatically

Comment

Dear Franky,
              Thanks appreciate your kind reply with detailed steps, will try it after switching my car for 2 hours.
              Will update soonest possible.

Comment

Hello everybody, first post here so please be gentle with me! Yet another Peugeot 206 radio code question: My partner had a new battery fitted to her car by the local Kwik Fit boys (horror!) and subsequently the radio won't come on and she hasn't managed to find the code for it. Is it possible to determine the code from the VIN so I don't have to remove the radio? Car is in Tyne & Wear, I'm in Suffolk. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Jes.

Comment

Originally posted by kinje01 View Post
                  Hello everybody, first post here so please be gentle with me! Yet another Peugeot 206 radio code question: My partner had a new battery fitted to her car by the local Kwik Fit boys (horror!) and subsequently the radio won't come on and she hasn't managed to find the code for it. Is it possible to determine the code from the VIN so I don't have to remove the radio? Car is in Tyne & Wear, I'm in Suffolk. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Jes.

Please post all the letters + numbers on any labels, barcodes...

Comment

Thanks masterskay, if only I could. I was just hoping that it'd be possible to retrieve the code without resorting to pulling the dash to bits. Would a Peugeot dealer actually remove the radio to get at these numbers or is there a central database of radio codes?

Jes

Comment

Originally posted by kinje01 View Post
                      Thanks masterskay, if only I could. I was just hoping that it'd be possible to retrieve the code without resorting to pulling the dash to bits. Would a Peugeot dealer actually remove the radio to get at these numbers or is there a central database of radio codes?

Jes
                      A Peugeot Dealer may be able to give the code by just quoting the car`s VIN....but usually not for free.

Otherwise the radio has to be removed in order to calculate the code

Instructions here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

Thanks Reg, car's 250 miles away so I had no idea how to remove the radio. Going up there for the weekend so I'll post the serial nos. on here once the radio's out.

Jes.

Comment

Peugeot 206

Hi, I had to change the battery on my Peugeot 206, 2001 and now my radio is locked.
                          Please can you tell me my code so that i can unlock it.
                          seriel number BP814618790658
                          7 648 146 392
                          BLAUPUNKT PEUGEOT206 N2 96 422 268 80

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by tigger View Post
                            Hi, I had to change the battery on my Peugeot 206, 2001 and now my radio is locked.
                            Please can you tell me my code so that i can unlock it.
                            seriel number BP814618790658
                            7 648 146 392
                            BLAUPUNKT PEUGEOT206 N2 96 422 268 80

Thank you
                            Try code 1634

Comment

Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
                              Try code 1634
                              It worked, such a speedy reply. Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
                              X