• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 380mcn
    Hello all.
    i lost the code of my Opel Corsa B 1998
    Blaupunkt CAR 300 D

GM1300T6084463

Can someone help me please? Best Regards!
    Try code 5137

Comment

• BP key code

Hi guys,

can anyone give me a key code for Blaupunkt radio with serial number BP051677144685? Thanks a lot. Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by peli
        Try code 5137
        THANK YOU THANK YOU! It worked!

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62
          Try code 2642
          thank you very much
          it worked
          you're the best

Comment

• Originally posted by seeker6969
            Hi guys,

can anyone give me a key code for Blaupunkt radio with serial number BP051677144685? Thanks a lot. Dave
            please also post number beginning 7 *** *** ***

Comment

• Sorry

it is 7612300516

Comment

• Originally posted by seeker6969
                it is 7612300516
                Hi guys,

Hi,

Yours code is .... 2072

Comment

• Originally posted by Goncalves
                  Hi guys,

Hi,

Yours code is .... 2072

Goncalves thank you very very much.

Comment

• Bosch suzuki ignis code

Hi there, my radio has stopped working since the battery was replaced. Could you please tell me the code for a Bosch (Suzuki Ignis) stereo with the following numbers on it, if poss?
                    5 9691161 76430635102 ID: 39101-86G10 39101-86G1 e1 022903
                    Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by kolodziejczyk
                      Hi there, my radio has stopped working since the battery was replaced. Could you please tell me the code for a Bosch (Suzuki Ignis) stereo with the following numbers on it, if poss?
                      5 9691161 7 643 063 510 2 ID: 39101-86G10 39101-86G1 e1 022903
                      Thanks
                      Hi try Code .... 4985

Comment

• Ilker

Soryy
                        vwz1z2h5504392

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by ilker
                          Soryy
                          vwz1z2h5504392

Thanks
                          Sorry....your code will only be available from someone with access to the VW Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free from anywhere on the Internet

See PM message for suggestions

Comment

• Thanks Peli

Originally posted by peli
                            Try code 5591

Comment

• unlock code for original fitted blaupunkt 300 in a 1997 astra 1.6 s R-reg

Good day folks, please if you can could i have the code for my radio. i should of known better being a mechanic myself to clip a low charged battery on the leads before taking the old battery off :/ but alas things happen to the best of us from time to time.

my Blaupunkt car-300 tape cassette/radio is the original radio out of my car & been a very good player since 1998 when i got the car (R reg) but the code got misplaced a long time ago & i usually take measures to keep the life in the leads as i change the battery but this time a slight mistake cost me my radio.

its a : blaupunkt car-300
                              Serial No GM1300v6583569
                              Part No 7 645 853 320

i was given a free code by some website saying this is it but on checking it alas it was not & not even a code for a Blaupunkt which cost me 3 goes out of my 10. i know you folk are good at your job & will give me the right one should you find it. i am an underboss on a private torrent site myself so i know the hard work that goes into requests so i thank you in advance for your efforts in looking for me, all of you.

kind regards JB

Comment

• Originally posted by John Burgess
                                Good day folks, please if you can could i have the code for my radio. i should of known better being a mechanic myself to clip a low charged battery on the leads before taking the old battery off :/ but alas things happen to the best of us from time to time.

my Blaupunkt car-300 tape cassette/radio is the original radio out of my car & been a very good player since 1998 when i got the car (R reg) but the code got misplaced a long time ago & i usually take measures to keep the life in the leads as i change the battery but this time a slight mistake cost me my radio.

its a : blaupunkt car-300
                                Serial No GM1300v6583569
                                Part No 7 645 853 320

i was given a free code by some website saying this is it but on checking it alas it was not & not even a code for a Blaupunkt which cost me 3 goes out of my 10. i know you folk are good at your job & will give me the right one should you find it. i am an underboss on a private torrent site myself so i know the hard work that goes into requests so i thank you in advance for your efforts in looking for me, all of you.

kind regards JB
                                Hi try Code .... 5548

Comment

Working...
                                X