Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIAT Punto 188 Blaupunkt Radio Unlock Code

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FIAT Punto 188 Blaupunkt Radio Unlock Code

    Hi all,

    I am looking for the unlock code for the following
    radio

    BP 2374 3699 9671
    7642 374 316

    Thanks in advance !
    Martin

  • #2
    Originally posted by MartinIgelmann View Post
    Hi all,

    I am looking for the unlock code for the following
    radio

    BP 2374 3699 9671
    7642 374 316

    Thanks in advance !
    Martin
    Hi.
    ..........4653

    Comment


    • #3
      thx a million

      Woooooooooow, what a forum!

      Dear Mastersky62,

      you made my day!

      Thank you very much for your response.
      The radio of my new 2004 Fiat Punto just shut off the other day.
      I don't know why. The former owner didn't have the radio code available.

      Your code works fine

      Best wishes
      Martin

      Comment

      Working...
      X