Fiat AD 182 H code please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiat AD 182 H code please

Hi, I just bought yesterday Fiat Marea car and there is Grundig car stereo and when i try to switch it on it says SAFE and nothing happens. I try to find CODE paper but there is no such paper.

There is some information from it, i hope someone could find me the code for it.

n 7796721
    serial: FA0925V2922119

it's GRUNDIG car stereo(AD 182 H) intergrated for Fiat Mareo 1998 model.

Originally posted by Mitsa View Post
    Hi, I just bought yesterday Fiat Marea car and there is Grundig car stereo and when i try to switch it on it says SAFE and nothing happens. I try to find CODE paper but there is no such paper.

There is some information from it, i hope someone could find me the code for it.

n 7796721
    serial: FA0925V2922119

it's GRUNDIG car stereo(AD 182 H) intergrated for Fiat Mareo 1998 model.
    Your code is 0045
    To reset it from SAFE , leave it SWITCHED ON ....UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset itself ( It could take several hours )

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
      Your code is 0045
      To reset it from SAFE , leave it SWITCHED ON ....UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset itself ( It could take several hours )
      Ok, so before i try to do nothing i go to my car and press the radio on button and leave it there several hours. How can i know when it is reset and ready to put that code in? It's because i am afraid that the car battery run off if the radio is on many hours.:willy_nilly:

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsa View Post
        Ok, so before i try to do nothing i go to my car and press the radio on button and leave it there several hours. How can i know when it is reset and ready to put that code in? It's because i am afraid that the car battery run off if the radio is on many hours.:willy_nilly:
        According to the code entry instructions ,once reset.it should show - - - -

================================================== ========

Grundig AD182H Fiat Code Entry

After switching on the set will display 'SAFE' followed by ' - - - - '.

Press preset [ 1 ] repeatedly for the first digit
        Press preset [ 2 ] repeatedly for the second digit
        Press preset [ 3 ] repeatedly for the third digit
        Press preset [ 4 ] repeatedly for the fourth digit

To save the code press the ' TP 'button . The display will briefly show 'SAFE'.

The set will now operate.

Comment

Working...
        X