Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi A3 Radio Code help

Hey guys

I have an Audi A3 54 plate that I have lost my code via having a parrot installed.

It is a symphonysound system, I do not know the model number but the serial number is:

AUZ5Z4D6011869.

My friend got his unlocked via Audi for free using just the serial number, the Audi garge won't do mine for free.

Please help!

Thanks

Originally posted by craig2000 View Post
    Hey guys
    I have an Audi A3 54 plate that I have lost my code via having a parrot installed.
    It is a symphonysound system, I do not know the model number but the serial number is:
    AUZ5Z4D6011869.
    My friend got his unlocked via Audi for free using just the serial number, the Audi garge won't do mine for free.
    Please help!
    Thanks
    Hello!Try codes
    2550 or 0550
    Regards
    Hassan

Comment

These haven't worked, just tried them, now need to leave power on for one hour before will accept another attempt, can you help with any other codes? Do you need any more information??

Comment

Radio Code

These haven't worked, just tried them, now need to leave power on for one hour before will accept another attempt, can you help with any other codes? Do you need any more information??
        Hello!Sorry code don't work.Waith for another Friend
        generate correct Code.Is not necessary more info.
        BR
        Hassan

Comment

ok i wil wait for your friend to get another code.

thank you

Comment

Hey guys

AUZ5Z4D6011869.

Please help!

Thanks
            AUDI do not make radios .They only affix their badge onto radios made by the large manufacturers (ALPINE , BLAUPUNKT etc).

This radio is made by MATSU****A and requires a four digit code in the range 0000 - 1999

Unfortunately this code is not available for free (using the serial number) from anywhere on the Internet.

Main Audi Dealer or a Decoding Service only

Comment

Working...
            X