95 ford fairmont radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 ford fairmont radio code

can anyone please help me unlock my stereo, its serial number is 5015985 its out of a 95 ford fairmont, australia, thankyou for your time . also the model is visteon 18b865-bc there is another number there 94da.
    thanks again
    Last edited by rocknroll outlaw; 11-19-2017, 05:01 AM.

Originally posted by rocknroll outlaw View Post
    can anyone please help me unlock my stereo, its serial number is 5015985 its out of a 95 ford fairmont, australia, thankyou for your time . also the model is visteon 18b865-bc there is another number there 94da.
    thanks again
    Hi. The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code
    It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321
    Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number
    Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Comment

hello, thanks so much for your reply , my car is an older model, 1995 fairmont, i pulled the radio out this morning, it has a serial number 5015985 the model FCT015A1 and theres another number 94DA-18B865-BC, thats basically it, hopefully you might be able to solve this puzzle

Comment

[ Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
        Attached Files

Comment

update on 95 ford fairmont radiop code,

hello again, today i spoke to ford and they emailed head office or where ever they send their bloody emails off too and the reply came sorry your car is to old and we no longer keep records, well thats great i thought, has anyone got any answers for me, apart from the obvious and replace stereo, thanks again for your time

Comment

Originally posted by rocknroll outlaw View Post
            hello again, today i spoke to ford and they emailed head office or where ever they send their bloody emails off too and the reply came sorry your car is to old and we no longer keep records, well thats great i thought, has anyone got any answers for me, apart from the obvious and replace stereo, thanks again for your time
            Ford FMS radio codes cannot be calculated as they have to be looke up on the Ford Australia Dealer database.

If they cannot help then you have a problem

Try asking here
            Ford Car Stereo Repairs

but it won't be free

Perhaps cheaper to buy a replacement radio....with a code

Comment

thanks for your reply, i have shot off an email to the people you sugested, hopefully they can help, they are my last resort before i buy another, cheers

Comment

Working...
              X