Philips Car 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philips Car 400

Can anybody help me unlock my radio my battery went dead and now its in safe mode and i dont have the code for it.

90 532 621
    type:car 400
    GM0400X2473004

Please help me!!

Chucky

Originally posted by captchucky View Post
    Can anybody help me unlock my radio my battery went dead and now its in safe mode and i dont have the code for it.

90 532 621
    type:car 400
    GM0400X2473004

Please help me!!

Chucky
    try 1648 but not sure
    http://s10.rimg.info/982804566a49802...7473dc9808.gif

Comment

Originally posted by M1DJF View Post
      try 1648 but not sure
      i dont mean to sound stupid or ungrateful but the stereo i have only has the digits from `1-6 on it

thanks

Comment

i dont mean to sound stupid or ungrateful but the stereo i have only has the digits from `1-6 on it

thanks

CAR 400 Code Entry

Press and hold the [ AS ] key and switch on.

'SAFE' will display followed by '10 - - - - '

Press preset [ 1 ] repeatedly for the first digit
        Press preset [ 2 ] repeatedly for the second digit
        Press preset [ 3 ] repeatedly for the third digit
        Press preset [ 4 ] repeatedly for the third digit

To save the code press the [ AS ] key to accept

Comment

oh right hahah i will go give that a bash !! haha im so silly thanks a bunch

Comment

dont mean to be a pain in the ass but i cant seem to get to the menu again were it says 10 _ _ _ _ , all it says is 7 SAFE , not sure ive put the code in 3 times wrong i reckon so dont know if that will effect the out come!

Comment

dont mean to be a pain in the ass but i cant seem to get to the menu again were it says 10 _ _ _ _ , all it says is 7 SAFE , not sure ive put the code in 3 times wrong i reckon so dont know if that will effect the out come!
              Leave SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED until it automatically resets itself(usually an hour or two)

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                Leave SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED until it automatically resets itself(usually an hour or two)
                not being too stupid i dont think mine is resetting it self i leave it on so it displays "safe" and still nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by captchucky
                  not being too stupid i dont think mine is resetting it self i leave it on so it displays "safe" and still nothing.

So this looks as though there have been far too many wrong codes entered and now it is fully locked....unless you haven`t left it SWITCHED ON .. UNDISTURBED for long enough.
                  The maximum waiting time can be well over 10 hours...

Otherwise the Decoding Service is now the final option...

Comment

Originally posted by captchucky
                    can sort it out for you but the only thing is I am in west yorks. pm me for more infoarty:
                    http://s10.rimg.info/982804566a49802...7473dc9808.gif

Comment

Working...
                    X