Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i lost code nisan qasqai blaupunkt

Hi all!

I wonder if anyone can extend their hand and help me as I have exhausted all possible avenues that I can think of

I have a Nissan Qashqai and my battery went flat the other day The radio is now asking me for a code!

I have looked through all the documents I had when I bought the car but I can't find the radio code anywhere. I've contacted the dealer but they've given me the wrong code and said they can't help further.

Please see the images below for the details, I have also included them in text format below

Bosch Part Number: 7 612 830 022
    Nissan Part Number: 25915BH10C
    Serial Number: 3042144
    Device Number: 7612830022
    made in portugal CM0022 A 3042144

Many thanks for reading and any help/guidance that you provide

Originally posted by zydrunasx View Post
    Hi all!

I wonder if anyone can extend their hand and help me as I have exhausted all possible avenues that I can think of

I have a Nissan Qashqai and my battery went flat the other day The radio is now asking me for a code!

I have looked through all the documents I had when I bought the car but I can't find the radio code anywhere. I've contacted the dealer but they've given me the wrong code and said they can't help further.

Please see the images below for the details, I have also included them in text format below

Bosch Part Number: 7 612 830 022
    Nissan Part Number: 25915BH10C
    Serial Number: 3042144
    Device Number: 7612830022
    made in portugal CM0022 A 3042144

Many thanks for reading and any help/guidance that you provide
    Hello,
    Sorry we can't help
    Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only for this code.

Comment

Working...
    X