No announcement yet.

Philips Code Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the same problem .... can you help?

Model: 22DC594/35X
    Prod: FD1197296014462
    FHB6014462

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan Brinkmann Andersen
      I have the same problem .... can you help?

Model: 22DC594/35X
      Prod: FD1197296014462
      FHB6014462

Thanks!
      Post the 14 character Serial Number found stamped in the metal casing

Comment

• Hi,

please help me. I Have Philips CAR 400 and my serial number is GM040023242728

Thanks a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by Kysi04 View Post
          Hi,

Thanks a lot
          Decoding only read eeprom

Comment

• Originally posted by Kysi04 View Post
            Hi,

Thanks a lot
            Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

• Hi Guys!
              My Serial number is amazingly close to Kysi04 - GM040023175174.
              Is the answer the same (can supply other numbers from radio if required)?
              Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                Hi Guys!
                My Serial number is amazingly close to Kysi04 - GM040023175174.
                Is the answer the same (can supply other numbers from radio if required)?
                Thanks!
                Afraid so

Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

• Thanks RegWorts. At least I can stop trying and just get my £25 ready! Probably worth it as girlfriend not happy with me for disabling radio in her car!

Comment

• thanks

Originally posted by orbita View Post
                    try this code calculator
                    thanks again !

Comment

• Well I paid my money - two trips to main Vauxhall Dealer - Entered code from Pass card and now radio will only display 7 SAFE. When I turn on it shows SAFE until I hit AS key then 7 SAFE. If I hold AS and turn on then straight to 7 SAFE but wont go to code entry. Have to take up with dealer but has anyone seen this before and know a work-round so that I can try the code at least once more before complaining to Vauxhall?
                      Thanks!

Comment

• Hi, I just bought a very nice original BMW business RDS, could you help me with the code please? It's phillips with number PH7850S1051927. On the other side has 2 bar codes with these numbers: 9022 217 85339 08 and 003 9523 1051927. Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWE23Fan View Post
                          Hi, I just bought a very nice original BMW business RDS, could you help me with the code please? It's phillips with number PH7850S1051927. On the other side has 2 bar codes with these numbers: 9022 217 85339 08 and 003 9523 1051927. Thank you!
                          Code is 6490

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                            Well I paid my money - two trips to main Vauxhall Dealer - Entered code from Pass card and now radio will only display 7 SAFE. When I turn on it shows SAFE until I hit AS key then 7 SAFE. If I hold AS and turn on then straight to 7 SAFE but wont go to code entry. Have to take up with dealer but has anyone seen this before and know a work-round so that I can try the code at least once more before complaining to Vauxhall?
                            Thanks!
                            Press AS and ON button then leave it SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset itself.

This can take an hour or longer

Comment

• Thanks again Regworts! That worked but code didn't. Not sure why it is only allowing one try at a time either. Oh well - back to Vauxhall I suppose. Mike.

Comment

• Hi, guys! I ' just changed my car battery which have died after 4 years of use. Now i have another problem. The radio-cass says it needs a code. PLease help me with the this.
                                Model no: 22dc229/62
                                E171 Security
                                RN229F40196420
                                Prod no: FD0504030196420
                                under barcode : 8200057676TE171
                                8200 057 676 --E

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X