Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - need a code

Hi
    I've read so many messages about obtaining radio codes but I don't know where to find the numbers you need to tell me my code!! I've replaced the battery and need a new code and my ex has "lost" all the documentation for my car, so I don't really know where to begin. The only numbers I can find are ones on the windows and the dashboard and the chassis number, but none of these refer to the radio I pressume! Do I need to take the radio out? If so, how do I do that???

Please help!! I've been driving around for 4 months without a radio and my baby is, I am sure, bored to tears with my singing voice instead!!

Many thanks
    Sarah

Radio Code

Originally posted by smitchell View Post
    Hi
    I've read so many messages about obtaining radio codes but I don't know where to find the numbers you need to tell me my code!! I've replaced the battery and need a new code and my ex has "lost" all the documentation for my car, so I don't really know where to begin. The only numbers I can find are ones on the windows and the dashboard and the chassis number, but none of these refer to the radio I pressume! Do I need to take the radio out? If so, how do I do that???
    Please help!! I've been driving around for 4 months without a radio and my baby is, I am sure, bored to tears with my singing voice instead!!
    Many thanks
    Sarah
    Hello!Remove Radio and all Numbers you find in radio and lables
    put here:Radio and car name.Is very easy.See in anothers posts
    have pictures of Radios with codes.
    BR
    Hassan

Comment

Examples of Serial Number locations on this webpage

How to find your serial number

Comment

how do I get the radio out?

At the risk of sounding totally stupid, could somebody tell me how I actually take my radio out? There are tiny holes in each of the 4 corners. I've tried screwdivers but they don't reach anything so I poked a very narrow long alan key down and it went on forever and still never reached anything!

Thanks for the link to finding the location of the numbers I need - very useful. you're all really helpful!

Comment

how do I get the radio out?

At the risk of sounding totally stupid, could somebody tell me how I actually take my radio out? There are tiny holes in each of the 4 corners. I've tried screwdivers but they don't reach anything so I poked a very narrow long alan key down and it went on forever and still never reached anything!
          Thanks for the link to finding the location of the numbers I need - very useful. you're all really helpful!
          Hello!If you don't can remove Radio is better
          you go to any Electrician of automobliles to do
          that work.
          BR
          Hassan

Comment

Ask here for free advice

restoredclassic@aol.com

Mention this forum

Comment

Working...
            X