This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by judith View Post
    Hi, I have the same problem here,my radio is locked and I don`t have a code.Don`t know what to do!
    Can anyone help me please?
    It`s a 4000RDS radio in a Ford Mondeo, serial number M117442.
    Thanks so much.greetings Judith
    try code 6860

Comment

thanks for the fast reply!
      But do you also know what to do when the radio is locked? Because I can`t fill in the code code right now .greetings judith

Comment

Originally posted by judith View Post
        thanks for the fast reply!
        But do you also know what to do when the radio is locked? Because I can`t fill in the code code right now .greetings judith
        i have sent you a message

Comment

Hi could someone please help me!

I had a flat battery on my car and my radio 4000 rds needs a new code entering!!!

im not sure what my serial number is but my car is a Mondeo W reg!

i know how to enter the digits but what do you do when you enter the code in as when i put in the digits i leave it it does not do anything then when i hold down 6 it doesnt do anything any help would be brill

Comment

Originally posted by chunk83 View Post
            Hi could someone please help me!

I had a flat battery on my car and my radio 4000 rds needs a new code entering!!!

im not sure what my serial number is but my car is a Mondeo W reg!

i know how to enter the digits but what do you do when you enter the code in as when i put in the digits i leave it it does not do anything then when i hold down 6 it doesnt do anything any help would be brill

When you've entered the code, and the correct code is displayed........... press preset button [5] to activate.

Comment

Im not sure what the correct code is! and the 5 on my keypad is one of the numbers used to change the digits i have tried holding down 6 which isnt used to add a digit but with no luck

Comment

Just put in code 6860 pressed 5 and its saying wait 29.18 mins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chunk83 View Post
                  Just put in code 6860 pressed 5 and its saying wait 29.18 mins!!!
                  your radio will have it's own code for the serial DON'T USE OTHER CODES YOUR LOCK YOUR SELF OUT.
                  TRY THIS works on some fords.
                  simply turn on the radio, hold down button 6 and press 2.
                  The serial may be shown allowing you to easily get your ford radio code
                  should look some thing like M123456

Comment

Hi

Can anyone help me, I'm looking for an unlock code for my transit.
                    Its come back from the garage after being serviced for winter with the radio locked!

My serial number on 4000rds model is M348910

I'd appreciate any help, I'm tired of hearing my own singing! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by pete_the_builder View Post
                      Hi

Its come back from the garage after being serviced for winter with the radio locked!

My serial number on 4000rds model is M348910

I'd appreciate any help, I'm tired of hearing my own singing! Lol
                      try code 2703

Comment

Hi guys, wondering if u can help. I'm driving the spare van at work 2day, and found that the radio was showing locked 10. After following instructions I have got the 3 extra attempts. Can anyone help me out with a code for a Ford 4000 rds, serial no. M141491.

Thanks.

Comment

Code . . 8976

Originally posted by Pd81 View Post
                          Hi guys, wondering if u can help. I'm driving the spare van at work 2day, and found that the radio was showing locked 10. After following instructions I have got the 3 extra attempts. Can anyone help me out with a code for a Ford 4000 rds, serial no. M141491.

Thanks.

Comment

Sorry Franky, just realised what u meant In the other thread. Thanks again.

Comment

unlocking 4000 traffic radio for a ford transi

Hi

Can anyone please help me, I'm looking for an unlock code for my transit.
                              my friend gave me a second hand radio but does not have the code

My serial number on 4000rds model is M017753

Comment

Originally posted by jar View Post
                                Hi

my frind gave me a second hand but does not have the code

My serial number on 4000rds model is M017753
                                code 3803

Comment

Working...
                                X