grundig seat code please please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grundig seat code please please

Hi all i know its a bit cheeky but iv tried for the last 3 weeks to get a seat radio torrent without any luck what so ever and so i humbly ask your superior expertise for a grundig seat radio code SEZ2Z9C3025785
    many thanks Rich

Originally posted by rich View Post
    Hi all i know its a bit cheeky but iv tried for the last 3 weeks to get a seat radio torrent without any luck what so ever and so i humbly ask your superior expertise for a grundig seat radio code SEZ2Z9C3025785
    many thanks Rich

Sorry..not in myGRUNDIG database and I don`t think it will be available for free from anywhere on the Internet.

Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Shop (who are normally the cheapest option)

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
      Sorry..not in myGRUNDIG database and I don`t think it will be available for free from anywhere on the Internet.

Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Shop (who are normally the cheapest option)
      much appreciated iv now booked it into my local seat main dealer garage £40 robbing ba#####s anyway thanks for looking

Comment

much appreciated iv now booked it into my local seat main dealer garage £40 robbing ba#####s anyway thanks for looking
        If you have a local Car Radio / Audio Shop then they normally only charge around £10....or one of the professional decoders on Ebay will only charge around £25

Comment

Hi Regworts i Managed to get my radio sorted £35+vat now my partner has misplaced her code honestly 100% genuine I know how this must look but I just couldn’t make this up she has gone without her radio for about 6 months now when it was stolen out of her t reg citroen saxo any way iv just taken my old shed down and I found her old radio cassette from her saxo but no code any chance you could work your magic its GR0971X6929306
          Regards Richard

Comment

Hi Regworts i Managed to get my radio sorted £35+vat now my partner has misplaced her code honestly 100% genuine I know how this must look but I just couldn’t make this up she has gone without her radio for about 6 months now when it was stolen out of her t reg citroen saxo any way iv just taken my old shed down and I found her old radio cassette from her saxo but no code any chance you could work your magic its GR0971X6929306
            Regards Richard

Sorry..not in my GRUNDIG database and I don`t think it will be available for free from anywhere on the Internet.

Main Dealer or a Decoding Service

Comment

Hi all,

Would like some help with my seat toledo stereo, just bought the car and the stereo cd player is locked.
              Managed to get the stereo out and wrote all the codes i found.
              Thanks in advance.

SEZ2Z6B1898635

controlo objektivo
              controlo subjektivo

1M0 035 186D 9.18431-8151 G.HM 50-00

Comment

Originally posted by Strix View Post
                Hi all,

Would like some help with my seat toledo stereo, just bought the car and the stereo cd player is locked.
                Managed to get the stereo out and wrote all the codes i found.
                Thanks in advance.

SEZ2Z6B1898635

controlo objektivo
                controlo subjektivo

1M0 035 186D 9.18431-8151 G.HM 50-00

Duplicate post....Already answered

Please do NOT post the SAME request in more than ONE thread

It is not necessary....and can cause confusion

Comment

Hy I have grundig SMART radio and I dont have the code.....can you help me please??
                  MC341631297567 is the serial
                  Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Jocoaudi View Post
                    Hy I have grundig SMART radio and I dont have the code.....can you help me please??
                    MC341631297567 is the serial
                    Thanks in advance
                    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Seat Toledo radio key

Hi
                      I have Seat Toledo and I lock my cd player
                      Please help
                      I don not have a key
                      AURA v3 SEZ2Z6A2219203

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by selmirzenica View Post
                        Hi
                        I have Seat Toledo and I lock my cd player
                        Please help
                        I don not have a key
                        AURA v3 SEZ2Z6A2219203

Thanks

Hello,
                        Sorry we can't help
                        Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only for this code.

Comment

HI!
                          I need help, I have seat aura v3 ser n SEZ2Z6Y1235303 but don¨t have code. Can we help me. SORRY TO BAD ENGLISH...

Comment

Originally posted by djolet View Post
                            HI!
                            I need help, I have seat aura v3 ser n SEZ2Z6Y1235303 but don¨t have code. Can we help me. SORRY TO BAD ENGLISH...
                            Hi,

Comment

Working...
                            X