Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mondeo/Blaupunkt TravelPilot EX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mondeo/Blaupunkt TravelPilot EX

    Hi,
    The papers I received with this car showed keycode 7047 but after entering twice it now appears to be locked. Any suggestions please? The serial number is M013961

  • #2
    Hi.
    7047 is the correct code for the numbers quoted so check your numbers again. If correct, then it looks as though your radio may have been recoded to another number

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi,
      Thanks for confirming that. After my first post I pulled the radio out and got the engraved serial number and reposted but I imagine that the response will be the same. If it has been recoded is there any way I can find out what the new keycode is?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jeepel View Post
        Hi,
        Thanks for confirming that. After my first post I pulled the radio out and got the engraved serial number and reposted but I imagine that the response will be the same. If it has been recoded is there any way I can find out what the new keycode is?
        Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

        Comment

        Working...
        X