Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just found my Old Rover Metro Car Stereo and by jings i've forgot the code Help??!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just found my Old Rover Metro Car Stereo and by jings i've forgot the code Help??!!

    If you can find it in your kind and brilliant heart I discovered my Old Rover Metro Philips AR570 car stereo and when trying to wire it in my renault clio its code locked....(forgot all about old technology code locks and was thinking i was onto a winner to listen to my old 8 track and 16 track computer game cassettes)....but not even radio wants to work without code...Please Help....
    its a Philips R570 - AR570WX8182614

    Unlock Code - ????

    Thank You in advance

  • #2
    Hi.
    Try........5084

    Comment


    • #3
      Masterskay62.... a massive thank you....and funny i remember it once i seen it in your reply...but funnier was inputting it into the stereo...reminded me of 15+ years ago...thank you again...

      Comment

      Working...
      X