Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peugeot 206 T1 Nlv2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Peugeot 206 T1 Nlv2

    Hello!
    I am really struggling with my Radio, I took the standard radio out and out in an aftermarket one. That radio has stopped working, so I've put the standard one back in and its asking for a code. When I brought the car the owners told me the code was written in the back of the handbook. Looked everywhere cannot find it!

    The sticker on the side of the Radio states:

    BLAUPUNKT-WERKE GMBH Peugeot T1 Nlv2
    Made in Portugal 7 648 146 392
    BP814618786828

    The car is a special edition, a Peugeot 206 Roland Garros. Don't know if this will affect the code?

    I've tried numerous codes and all have failed! Would really appreciate if anyone could help?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Jeffrob View Post
    Hello!
    I am really struggling with my Radio, I took the standard radio out and out in an aftermarket one. That radio has stopped working, so I've put the standard one back in and its asking for a code. When I brought the car the owners told me the code was written in the back of the handbook. Looked everywhere cannot find it!

    The sticker on the side of the Radio states:

    BLAUPUNKT-WERKE GMBH Peugeot T1 Nlv2
    Made in Portugal 7 648 146 392
    BP814618786828

    The car is a special edition, a Peugeot 206 Roland Garros. Don't know if this will affect the code?

    I've tried numerous codes and all have failed! Would really appreciate if anyone could help?
    Hello,
    Your code is .... 1115

    Comment


    • #3
      Peugeot 206 blaupunkt T1 Nlv2 Code

      Hi,

      I´m looking for the code for BLAUPUNKT-WERKE GMBH / PEUGEOT T1 NLV2
      Made in Portugal BP814618790081 - 7 648 146 392
      BLAUPUNKT PEUGEOT206 N2 - 96 422 268 80

      Thanks for the help.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by piocha View Post
        Hi,

        I´m looking for the code for BLAUPUNKT-WERKE GMBH / PEUGEOT T1 NLV2
        Made in Portugal BP814618790081 - 7 648 146 392
        BLAUPUNKT PEUGEOT206 N2 - 96 422 268 80

        Thanks for the help.
        Hello,

        Your code is .... 3423

        Comment


        • #5
          Srry fore my englisch

          Hello,I have peugot 206 gti blaupunkt radio bud nowe it is locked I dont know wat are my code hopely someone help my this are my serial numbers.

          Blaupunkt peugot 206 n2
          9637082580.

          + c6bpp5953254 *
          + c72000003018 *

          Thank you fore help 😎
          Last edited by melvin1990; 05-03-2017, 09:35 PM. Reason: srry fore my englisch

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by melvin1990 View Post
            Hello,I have peugot 206 gti blaupunkt radio bud nowe it is locked I dont know wat are my code hopely someone help my this are my serial numbers.

            Blaupunkt peugot 206 n2
            9637082580.

            + c6bpp5953254 *
            + c72000003018 *

            Thank you fore help 😎
            Hi.
            Try........4246

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi thx fore help I try tomorrow thx thx already gr

              Comment

              Working...
              X