Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Code CD5404

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by sidney View Post
    I need the code car radio: cd5404 fiat
    SERIAL NUMBER: 100185407
    HC0011350046972
    900616511020
    A281-SECURITY
    Hi.
    Try........0118

    Leave a comment:


  • sidney
    replied
    I need the code car radio: cd5404 fiat
    SERIAL NUMBER: 100185407
    HC0011350046972
    900616511020
    A281-SECURITY

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by Weber View Post
    I need the code car radio: CD5404 MP3 Black
    SERIAL NUMBER: 100185407
    HC0010370011888
    9006616511020
    M968-SECURITY
    Sorry....your code will only be available from someone with access to the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

    It is unlikely to be available for free from anywhere on the Internet

    Leave a comment:


  • Weber
    replied
    Fiat 41789

    Leave a comment:


  • Weber
    started a topic Code CD5404

    Code CD5404

    I need the code car radio: CD5404 MP3 Black
    SERIAL NUMBER: 100185407
    HC0010370011888
    9006616511020
    M968-SECURITY
Working...
X