Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Code for renault megane please

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally Posted by stes23
    please could you help me i have a renault megane 2 and need the code for my tuner lite

    model 22dc277/62


    ts357
    rn277f30370938


    prod no : fd0303510370938

    seriel 8200256141ts357


    thank you for any helpHi,
    7608 let the music play...
    Regards
    mar12



    hi that code didnt work is there anyothers i can try thanks

    Comment


    • #47
      Hi,
      how you enter this Code ?
      Regards
      mar12

      Comment


      • #48
        thanks a lot worked think i was just being a bit thick

        Comment


        • #49
          Hi new to the forum hope you can help me I have a Renault megane with a phillips radio casette in the following details
          Bar code 7700 413 537 H944
          Model no. 22DC 593/62L
          Product no. FD 0597 25 4186720
          Also another no. on radio is 9022 215 93624
          Hope you can help and thanks in advance Dazza.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by zebadee View Post
            Hi new to the forum hope you can help me I have a Renault megane with a phillips radio casette in the following details
            Bar code 7700 413 537 H944
            Model no. 22DC 593/62L
            Product no. FD 0597 25 4186720
            Also another no. on radio is 9022 215 93624
            Hope you can help and thanks in advance Dazza.

            Try code 2216

            Comment


            • #51
              thanx for ur response so quick, i now av sounds !!:lol::lol:
              Dazza

              Comment


              • #52
                Hi there
                Im a new user in desperate need for my renault radio code. I cannot stand the noise my car makes!
                The radio details are;
                RADIOSTAT 6010
                22DC461/62T
                BARCODE 7700433946Q751
                PROD NO: FD1199416179110

                PLEASE HELP!!!
                THANKS
                RISHI

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Rish View Post
                  Hi there
                  Im a new user in desperate need for my renault radio code. I cannot stand the noise my car makes!
                  The radio details are;
                  RADIOSTAT 6010
                  22DC461/62T
                  BARCODE 7700433946Q751
                  PROD NO: FD1199416179110

                  PLEASE HELP!!!
                  THANKS
                  RISHI
                  Try code 9262

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Hi,

                    1999 Megane Hatch battery just gave up the ghost. All ok again now, but needing code for the radio please

                    Philips
                    Model no 22DC461/62T
                    Prod No FD 1199236109112
                    Barcode reads 7700 433 946 C931
                    Other number on top sticker 9022 244 61626
                    Number enbgraved on the side RN461FX6109112

                    Heres hoping you can help )

                    TIA

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      your code 2702

                      Originally posted by DeusDNE View Post
                      Hi,

                      1999 Megane Hatch battery just gave up the ghost. All ok again now, but needing code for the radio please

                      Philips
                      Model no 22DC461/62T
                      Prod No FD 1199236109112
                      Barcode reads 7700 433 946 C931
                      Other number on top sticker 9022 244 61626
                      Number enbgraved on the side RN461FX6109112

                      Heres hoping you can help )

                      TIA

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Excellent. Thanks for that hay88.

                        Much appreciated..now i dont have to have the kids whining at me

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          i'm sorry i hav put this in another thread - i'm new and didn't re

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            i'm sorry i have posted this on another thread as i am new and didn't really know i'm doing! would anyone be able to help me? i had the battery replaced in my renualt scenic and now the sterio wont work but renault said they charge 15 for the code,. the numbers on the sterio are:
                            8200367492t
                            rnrd4150012381
                            renrdw232-10
                            fd0405350012381
                            any help would be really apprecheated as i have a 4hr journey with 3 kids to look forward to! thankyou!

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              post the missing letter and three digits off the end of 8200367492txxxx then i can help.

                              Originally posted by bb. View Post
                              i'm sorry i have posted this on another thread as i am new and didn't really know i'm doing! would anyone be able to help me? i had the battery replaced in my renualt scenic and now the sterio wont work but renault said they charge 15 for the code,. the numbers on the sterio are:
                              8200367492t
                              rnrd4150012381
                              renrdw232-10
                              fd0405350012381
                              any help would be really apprecheated as i have a 4hr journey with 3 kids to look forward to! thankyou!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                hi, with the extra digits it is 8200367492tv101, thankyou

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X