Try code 3552

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
            Try code 3552
            Brilliant, thanks very much

Comment

• Fiat 500 without Radio Code.

Dear friends,

I've bought a Fiat 500, in Brazil. It was a test-drive car, with less than 30km of use. Brand new car, with a good price. What a shame, it's been a headache to get things done.

I went to get the car 2 weeks ago (in fact, 16 days ago) and, untill now, no one knows or tells me when FIAT will be able to get me my radio code. Also, they may charge me a rate in order to get the code that was lost by them! It's madness.

Today I went to the FIAT dealer and asked them to take the radio out (thought it would be very difficult). It's done, and I have some pics of it to show you and ask, for the love of god, for someone to get me my radio code.

Can someone pleas help me? Thanks a lot, in advance, for all of you guys helping us out.

Comment

• Originally posted by htfbr View Post
                Dear friends,

I've bought a Fiat 500, in Brazil. It was a test-drive car, with less than 30km of use. Brand new car, with a good price. What a shame, it's been a headache to get things done.

I went to get the car 2 weeks ago (in fact, 16 days ago) and, untill now, no one knows or tells me when FIAT will be able to get me my radio code. Also, they may charge me a rate in order to get the code that was lost by them! It's madness.

Today I went to the FIAT dealer and asked them to take the radio out (thought it would be very difficult). It's done, and I have some pics of it to show you and ask, for the love of god, for someone to get me my radio code.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3774[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3775[/ATTACH]

Can someone pleas help me? Thanks a lot, in advance, for all of you guys helping us out.
                I do not recognise the radio make so the code will only be available by taking it into a Radio Decoding Service to connect a laptop and electronically read the code inside the memory chip (EEPROM)

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

• Originally posted by htfbr View Post
                  Dear friends,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3774[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3775[/ATTACH]

RADIO-MULTI MEDIA
                  Make : Chrysler
                  Part#: 1RZ26JW4AG

Comment

• code for fiat multipla

Hello, can someone help me?
                    I have a Fiat multipla 1.9 with a Bosch radio and I need the code to unlock it
                    Bosch
                    815CM632597289181
                    fiat 186 CD sb06
                    CM-Nr. 7 646 325 316
                    Fiat-Nr. 735 436 061 0
                    C843
                    SW - Version: 12.14
                    Thank you in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by register View Post
                      Hello, can someone help me?
                      I have a Fiat multipla 1.9 with a Bosch radio and I need the code to unlock it
                      Bosch
                      815CM632597289181
                      fiat 186 CD sb06
                      CM-Nr. 7 646 325 316
                      Fiat-Nr. 735 436 061 0
                      C843
                      SW - Version: 12.14
                      Thank you in advance
                      Try code 4116

Comment

• how unlock radio fiat 500

Hello, my name is Sergey. I am from Moscow, Russia. I have a small problem on mine car Fiat 500. Radio was blocked after shutdown of the akku battery. I don't know a code, the car bought in the secondary market. Please, help to define a code. I made some photos of radio.
                        Sergey

Comment

• Originally posted by bigwarrior View Post
                          Hello, my name is Sergey. I am from Moscow, Russia. I have a small problem on mine car Fiat 500. Radio was blocked after shutdown of the akku battery. I don't know a code, the car bought in the secondary market. Please, help to define a code. I made some photos of radio.
                          Sergey
                          Try code 4144

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
                            Try code 4116
                            It's works, huuuge thank you

just a small technical question. If I understand well, the code is based on the number 815CM632597289181 and it is the same for every radio of this model?
                            If I am right, this does not seem to me a very smart anti-thief system

Comment

• Fiat Puto Sport Blaupunkt radio code

Hi, I removed the stereo from my fiat to fit another stereo, could i have the code for it please?

Fiat Punto High CD
                              7 641 376 316
                              e1 021613
                              815 BP137623259361

Many thanks.

Adam

Comment

• I need the code for a Fiat 500 radio.

I got these numbers from the radio.

Blaupunkt
                                815 BP638374687366

Thanks.