Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fiat radio unlock code

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Goncalves
    replied
    Originally posted by Ajron View Post
    Hi , can anybody help me with code for this radio ?

    Fiat Bravo 2008

    Visteon

    M014551

    model OB

    Fiat part nr. 735451941

    Visteon part. no. VP6FCF-18C815-AD

    Thanks a lot
    Hi,

    Try code . . 9948

    Leave a comment:


  • Ajron
    replied
    Hi , can anybody help me with code for this radio ?

    Fiat Bravo 2008

    Visteon

    M014551

    model OB

    Fiat part nr. 735451941

    Visteon part. no. VP6FCF-18C815-AD

    Thanks a lot
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

    Leave a comment:


  • Smoky
    replied
    Originally posted by Dekster View Post

    Hi,
    ............... 1543
    Hi Guys! It's work! Thank You! You are the Best!

    Leave a comment:


  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by Smoky View Post
    Hi!
    Is anyone else here?
    I need some help... I bought a blaupunkt radio without code for my Grande Punto.
    The SN: 815BP738676411504
    7647386316

    Thanks in advance!
    Hi.
    .....................1543

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by Smoky View Post
    Hi!
    Is anyone else here?
    I need some help... I bought a blaupunkt radio without code for my Grande Punto.
    The SN: 815BP738676411504
    7647386316

    Thanks in advance!
    Hi,
    ............... 1543

    Leave a comment:


  • Smoky
    replied
    Hi!
    Is anyone else here?
    I need some help... I bought a blaupunkt radio without code for my Grande Punto.
    The SN: 815BP738676411504
    7647386316

    Thanks in advance!

    Leave a comment:


  • sjacimovic
    replied
    Thanks dekster

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by sjacimovic View Post
    Hi can anyone help please with the code for fiat stilo
    M220642
    thanks
    Hi,
    5560

    Leave a comment:


  • sjacimovic
    replied
    Hi can anyone help please with the code for fiat stilo
    M220642
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by VJecmenica View Post
    Hi! I would really appreciate if helped me with my code.
    My serial number is: BP237634044682
    7 642 376 316
    Fiat Punto
    Thank you in advance!
    Hi.
    ...................1524

    Leave a comment:


  • VJecmenica
    replied
    Hi! I would really appreciate if helped me with my code.
    My serial number is: BP237634044682
    7 642 376 316
    Fiat Punto
    Thank you in advance!

    Leave a comment:


  • ottomanbilisim
    replied
    Originally posted by Dekster View Post

    Hi,

    9824
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by ottomanbilisim View Post
    hi
    I need car audio code for fiat bavo
    teyp dedail

    Make : FIAT / Visteon
    Model : OC
    Part/Model : VP7FCF-18C939-AG / 735525868
    Serial : M022035


    Thanks
    Hi,

    9824

    Leave a comment:


  • ottomanbilisim
    replied
    hi
    I need car audio code for fiat bavo
    teyp dedail

    Make : FIAT / Visteon
    Model : OC
    Part/Model : VP7FCF-18C939-AG / 735525868
    Serial : M022035


    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by Dino91 View Post
    Hi,
    I am looking for a master code for:
    Instant nav magneti marelli. Following numbers can be seen on its label:
    735512492
    F2C00327K
    thanks!
    Magneti Marelli codes are Main (FIAT) dealer or Radio Decoding Service only

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X