Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency... Blaupunkt code Verona CR31

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Emergency... Blaupunkt code Verona CR31

    I want to use my very old Blaupunkt Verona CR31 again.
    They have stole last monday my DVD player out of my car.
    I'm missing my music very much!
    Please if anyone can help me,
    i've search a lot to find my code,
    it must be something with 1648, or 1846, or 1840

    Please, Please!

    serialnumber of my oldie is:
    BP1770N5635275
    and a code:
    7 641 770 013 :Yawn:

    Thanks, thanks,
    Paul.

  • #2
    Originally posted by pinguin View Post
    I want to use my very old Blaupunkt Verona CR31 again.
    They have stole last monday my DVD player out of my car.
    I'm missing my music very much!
    Please if anyone can help me,
    i've search a lot to find my code,
    it must be something with 1648, or 1846, or 1840

    Please, Please!

    serialnumber of my oldie is:
    BP1770N5635275
    and a code:
    7 641 770 013 :Yawn:

    Thanks, thanks,
    Paul.
    Your code should be 9748

    Comment


    • #3
      emergency to listen music

      Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
      Your code should be 9748
      DEAR REGWORTS......

      with your suggestion: 9 7 4 8, i know that the code starts always with a 1 or 0, and when i think very deep it was in my case a 1.
      In this case it must be 1 7 4 8, and....................................
      I T..... W O R K S ! ! !

      :seeya: HUNDRED X THANKS!!! :seeya:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by pinguin View Post
        DEAR REGWORTS......

        with your suggestion: 9 7 4 8, i know that the code starts always with a 1 or 0, and when i think very deep it was in my case a 1.
        In this case it must be 1 7 4 8, and....................................
        I T..... W O R K S ! ! !

        :seeya: HUNDRED X THANKS!!! :seeya:
        Your Blaupunkt must be a really old one as they were basically a three digit code using a 1 or 0 at the beginning making it into a four digit code.....but fortunately they use the same calculator

        Comment


        • #5
          blaupunkt help

          Please Radio Code!!!
          Blaupunkt Alfa 156 Cd Ns
          7643311316
          815bp331147084368


          THANK YOU!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ingenii
            Please Radio Code!!!
            Blaupunkt Alfa 156 Cd Ns
            7643311316
            815bp331147084368


            THANK YOU!!!
            Your code should be 2364

            Comment


            • #7
              Hello,
              I need a code for my old Blaupunkt Verona CR31
              alfa romeo 75 '92
              BP1770N0671260
              7 641 770 013
              made in Germany
              thanks a lot

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by alfa75 View Post
                Hello,
                I need a code for my old Blaupunkt Verona CR31
                alfa romeo 75 '92
                BP1770N0671260
                7 641 770 013
                made in Germany
                thanks a lot
                Try code 1668

                Comment


                • #9
                  code blaupunct essen cr31

                  Hello,
                  I need a code for my Blaupunkt Essen CR31
                  BP1771N0928586
                  made in Germany
                  thanks a lot

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mochev View Post
                    Hello,
                    I need a code for my Blaupunkt Essen CR31
                    BP1771N0928586
                    made in Germany
                    thanks a lot
                    try code 0370
                    Code Entry as Follows:
                    Switch Radio On - Display Shows
                    " Cod "
                    Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
                    Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
                    Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
                    Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
                    If the correct code number is now shown
                    Press Tuning Up Button " ^ " To Enter

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hi hay88
                      Thank you very much
                      Have nice day

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        code blaupunct essen cr31

                        Hello,
                        I need a code for my Blaupunkt Essen CR31
                        BP1771B0874105
                        made in Germany
                        thanks a lot

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by roseoflove View Post
                          code blaupunct essen cr31

                          Hello,
                          I need a code for my Blaupunkt Essen CR31
                          BP1771B0874105
                          made in Germany
                          thanks a lot
                          try . . . 0016

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thank You i will try it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hello,
                              I need a code for my Blaupunkt verona cr31
                              The sÚrial number is BP 1770N6243013
                              Can you help me?
                              Thank you

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X