Peugeot 106 Clarion 1035 Radio Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peugeot 106 Clarion 1035 Radio Code

Hi, can anyone help me please. I have my late father's little 106 and needed to disconnect the battery, not realising the code wasn't supplied in the handbook or Service book. After removing the radio cassette I have found the following information.
    Stamped into the side of the metal housing: CL0265V0036720
    There is one sticker on the radio housing with the following:
    Model: PU-9970 A
    There are 3 other numbers on the sticker 286-8497-00
    96 233539 80
    Serial No: 0036720

Can someone either identify the code from the above or let me know how I might obtain the code please?
    Many thanks in advance.

Originally posted by DadsCar View Post
    Hi, can anyone help me please. I have my late father's little 106 and needed to disconnect the battery, not realising the code wasn't supplied in the handbook or Service book. After removing the radio cassette I have found the following information.
    Stamped into the side of the metal housing: CL0265V0036720
    There is one sticker on the radio housing with the following:
    Model: PU-9970 A
    There are 3 other numbers on the sticker 286-8497-00
    96 233539 80
    Serial No: 0036720

Can someone either identify the code from the above or let me know how I might obtain the code please?
    Many thanks in advance.
    Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
    (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Comment

Many thanks for the information

Many thanks for the information. I'll ask a Peugeot dealer if they can help.

Comment

Working...
      X