Blaupunkt unlock code needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaupunkt unlock code needed

Hi I have a blaupunkt nx sat nav radio fitted in my Ford Focus and need the unlock code, the numbers on the radio are bv4t 18k982 ag. C7e3f0982. C0806601. 7 612 330 982. Ford have told me that they will have to get it from Germany ??? 2 people have given me the same code which is 7339 but this does not work. Please help

Originally posted by Skyline View Post
    Hi I have a blaupunkt nx sat nav radio fitted in my Ford Focus and need the unlock code, the numbers on the radio are bv4t 18k982 ag. C7e3f0982. C0806601. 7 612 330 982. Ford have told me that they will have to get it from Germany ??? 2 people have given me the same code which is 7339 but this does not work. Please help

Hi.
    Try code 0287

Comment

Hi just tried 0287 and that didn't work either. Thanks any way

Comment

Hi just tried 0287 and that didn't work either. Thanks any way
        Please check again serial number.

Comment

The numbers are correct , I have double checked them. Have just read on another forum that on the later blaupunkt nx with sd card ( which mine has ) blaupunkt used a different system to generate there codes

Comment

The numbers are correct , I have double checked them. Have just read on another forum that on the later blaupunkt nx with sd card ( which mine has ) blaupunkt used a different system to generate their codes
            That is correct

7 612 330 982

Any model with a 7 or 9 as the eighth digit cannot be decoded for free because it uses a new BP algorithm ....and there is no available software
            Last edited by RegWorts; 01-02-2015, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Thanks for that . Looks like it will be fords after all then. Many thanks to all who tried to help.

Comment

blaupunkt

hi can anyone help me with a code for this blaupunkt
                serial number 13190855

Comment

Originally posted by damobeef View Post
                  hi can anyone help me with a code for this blaupunkt
                  serial number 13190855
                  The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

First remove the radio from the dashboard.

Removal Info here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Then post the radio make+model plus all the letters+numbers on any labels,barcodes and a 14 character Serial Number stamped in the metal casing.

This information can then be used to see if a code can be calculated

Comment

blaupunkt

hi. thanks for the reply. its a blaupunkt cd30 and the stamped number on the side is GM003168275687
                    thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X