Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Code for Renault Logan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • agape
    replied
    It worked!

    Originally posted by agape View Post
    Thank you very much for your quick reply. I will try the code today and let you know the outcome. Thanks again.


    Hi Peli I just wanted to thank you again and let you know that unlock code worked for my radio.

    Thank you so much!!!

    Agape

    Leave a comment:


  • agape
    replied
    Thank you very much for your quick reply. I will try the code today and let you know the outcome. Thanks again.

    Leave a comment:


  • peli
    replied
    Originally posted by agape View Post
    Hello,

    Can you please provide me the code for the 2012 Renault Logan? I purchased a used car but it does not have the information for the radio code. The manual provided is an old 2009 manual.

    Thank you very much,

    Agape

    I retrieved the following numbers off the radio:

    281115428RT E774 (security #)

    BP8051 B 2534958 (Serial Number)



    7648051592 (part number)
    Try code 2474

    Leave a comment:


  • agape
    started a topic Code for Renault Logan

    Code for Renault Logan

    Hello,

    Can you please provide me the code for the 2012 Renault Logan? I purchased a used car but it does not have the information for the radio code. The manual provided is an old 2009 manual.

    Thank you very much,

    Agape

    I retrieved the following numbers off the radio:

    281115428RT E774 (security #)

    BP8051 B 2534958 (Serial Number)

    7648051592 (part number)
Working...
X