Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citroen berlingo cd radio unlock code

Hi

I want to remove my radio for fit an after market one however I have no code which I will need when I refit to sell

All I have is the model number and product code, will you be able to help?

Model: 22rc280/65s
    Product no: fd0402150265699

Thanks

Hi, post all numbers from radio?

Comment

That's the only numbers I can see

Comment

The only other sticker is damaged

Starts vdap and ends 5699

Comment

Are you not able to help?

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
            Hi

I want to remove my radio for fit an after market one however I have no code which I will need when I refit to sell

All I have is the model number and product code, will you be able to help?

Model: 22rc280/65s
            Product no: fd0402150265699

Thanks
            Hi,

Peugeot 22RC280 / 65S
            VDO RD3-00

This stereo is often referred to as a "Married" or "VIN CODED" radio, as it does not have a normal security Code number, but is instead electronically paired to the engine management system of the vehicle it came out of, and as such cannot be easily transferred from vehicle to vehicle, even if it is the same model of Car.
            When it is first powered up, it will communicate with the vehicle, and if this has been successfull, it will switch on and function in the normal way.
            However, if removed and refitted into a different vehicle other than the original one, it will not recognise the encrypted identification of the new car, and you may find that the radio may not power up at all, or if it does, you may find yourself with an irritating beep every few seconds over the sound of the radio.

This Radio is VIN CODED to the vehicle, and does not require an additional code number.

Comment

Much appreciated.

Indeed I removed the power, then plugged it back in and its fine

Comment

Working...
              X