Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi My name is Fran

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi My name is Fran

    Hi My name is Fran, I'm from Bulgaria recently I've lost the security code for my car radio player.

  • #2
    Originally posted by fanita View Post
    Hi My name is Fran, I'm from Bulgaria recently I've lost the security code for my car radio player.
    Hi,

    Remove the radio from the car and after all the letters and numbers on any of the labels, bar codes, and stamped metal body.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi I already removed the radio but there is alot of numbers, that is all the info I think
      Audi gamma cc by Panasonic
      model number 4A0 035 186
      ref number CQ- LA 10 20 L
      serial number 081730
      AUZ5Z3P0061911*
      Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by fanita View Post
        Hi I already removed the radio but there is alot of numbers, that is all the info I think
        Audi gamma cc by Panasonic
        model number 4A0 035 186
        ref number CQ- LA 10 20 L
        serial number 081730
        AUZ5Z3P0061911*
        Thanks
        Sorry
        your code AUDI MATSUSHITA will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

        It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks a lot

          Comment

          Working...
          X