Land Rover Becker code help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land Rover Becker code help please

Hi, I am new here so please forgive any mistakes I may make.

I need a code for a Becker BE4765 as fitted to a Freelander HSE. I have tried several ways to get it, but I am getting nowhere!

My daughter brought a 54plate Freelander from an independent dealer and the display on the radio had some strange lines across it so the dealer swapped the small flip down front plate for one from another identical vehicle, but it is now asking for a code which he didn't have.
    So far I have:-
    Contacted the main dealer who said I would need a new radio!
    Gone onto a website who charge £8.99. They have given me 3 codes 22231, 28331 & 61131 none of which work
    Contacted another website who told me as the front plate had been replaced the radio would have to be removed and sent to them for decoding. Around £40.00

The serial no is 45023539, it is a Traffic Pro BE 4765. It has 10 preset buttons on the front, but only 1-7 are available for code input.

Can anyone offer any advise please, it's driving me mad and taking up a lot of time.

Regards Mike

Originally posted by Mike H
    Hi, I am new here so please forgive any mistakes I may make.

I need a code for a Becker BE4765 as fitted to a Freelander HSE. I have tried several ways to get it, but I am getting nowhere!

My daughter brought a 54plate Freelander from an independent dealer and the display on the radio had some strange lines across it so the dealer swapped the small flip down front plate for one from another identical vehicle, but it is now asking for a code which he didn't have.
    So far I have:-
    Contacted the main dealer who said I would need a new radio!
    Gone onto a website who charge £8.99. They have given me 3 codes (22231) 28331 & 61131 none of which work
    Contacted another website who told me as the front plate had been replaced the radio would have to be removed and sent to them for decoding. Around £40.00

The serial no is 45023539, it is a Traffic Pro BE 4765. It has 10 preset buttons on the front, but only 1-7 are available for code input.

Can anyone offer any advise please, it's driving me mad and taking up a lot of time.

Regards Mike
    Hello,

Your Code .... 22231
    Land Rover Traffic Pro
    XQD 000230 PMA
    Becker BE 4765

If the display continually shows "CODE WAIT" then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
    " Enter Code Number "
    Enter CODE in the order it is read:
    For Example, to Enter Code 12345
    Press Preset 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5
    The Code will Enter Itself Automatically

Comment

Originally posted by Goncalves
      Hello,

Your Code .... 22231
      Land Rover Traffic Pro
      XQD 000230 PMA
      Becker BE 4765

If the display continually shows "CODE WAIT" then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
      " Enter Code Number "
      Enter CODE in the order it is read:
      For Example, to Enter Code 12345
      Press Preset 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5
      The Code will Enter Itself Automatically

Thanks, That's the first code I was given by the on-line site (see my original posting) but it doesn't work. I have entered it exactly as you describe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike H
        Thanks, That's the first code I was given by the on-line site (see my original posting) but it doesn't work. I have entered it exactly as you describe.
        22231 is the correct code for the numbers quoted so check your numbers again.
        If correct then it looks as though your radio may have been recoded to a different number. If so, you better visit your local center for unlocking your radio!

Comment

Unlock Code for a Becker BE4765

Hi Folks,

Can anyone help with an unlock code my Becker BE4765 radio (Land Rover). The serial number is 35016089..

Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by JDHunter View Post
            Hi Folks,

Can anyone help with an unlock code my Becker BE4765 radio (Land Rover). The serial number is 35016089..

Thanks..

Hello,

Your code is .... 53253

Comment

Originally posted by Goncalves View Post
              Hello,

Your code is .... 53253

Thanks Goncalves, apologies for posting that request twice that was my bad..

Comment

Radio code for Land Rover Traffic Pro BE 4765

Hi, can anyone help me with a code for a Land Rover stereo, model No. BE 4765, Serial number 45024494.
                I've just had the starter motor replaced and code was lost during repairs. Many thanks to anyone who can help.!👍

Comment

Originally posted by Howie69 View Post
                  Hi, can anyone help me with a code for a Land Rover stereo, model No. BE 4765, Serial number 45024494.
                  I've just had the starter motor replaced and code was lost during repairs. Many thanks to anyone who can help.!👍
                  Hi.
                  Try.......35211

Comment

Hi, 35211 nailed it first go. Many thanks.!👍👍👍

Comment

Freelander Becher stereo

Hi Folks,

Can anyone help with an unlock code my Becker BE4765 radio (Land Rover). The serial number is 25009072
                      Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by tejo View Post
                        Hi Folks,

Can anyone help with an unlock code my Becker BE4765 radio (Land Rover). The serial number is 25009072
                        Thanks..
                        Hi.

Comment

Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
                          Hi.
                          masterskay62 - you are the best. thank you so much. worked like a charm

Comment

Hello ppl.
                            can someone please help me with the code for my Traffic Pro ?
                            BE4765
                            Serial: 45018211

Thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by vl06bjp View Post
                              Hello ppl.
                              can someone please help me with the code for my Traffic Pro ?
                              BE4765
                              Serial: 45018211

Thank you so much
                              try code 61116

Comment

Working...
                              X