Citroen Dispatch radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citroen Dispatch radio code

greetings my battery gave up the goose.....require radio code now....hope you can help...great site btw
    not sure of the make just says citroen....the radio's been off for about 4 month....my girl friends sick of me singing

Cl040161053468c
    PU-2294a (c)

cheers steve bell

Originally posted by steve bell
    greetings my battery gave up the goose.....require radio code now....hope you can help...great site btw
    not sure of the make just says citroen....the radio's been off for about 4 month....my girl friends sick of me singing

Cl040161053468c
    PU-2294a (c)

cheers steve bell
    Reminder:Post your Code Request ONCE ONLY
    Reminder: Please do NOT post your Radio Code Request in more than one thread.

Post it ONCE ONLY

All Code Requests are viewed and answered eventually by one of the volunteers on this forum.

If your Code Request is urgent and you cannot wait , do NOT post it more than once but try one of the Online Decode Services where you can obtain a code by return ...for a fee!!

@++
    !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

apologies im new

Aplogies for posting again i wasnt sure i posted right first time C70000003242

Comment

Originally posted by steve bell
        Aplogies for posting again i wasnt sure i posted right first time C70000003242
        Hi,

Try Code .... 4416

Comment

worked like a treat

Thanks very much....thats awesome works great....our lass will be pleased....cheers

Comment

hi please cam you help me my radio is locked on my citroen dispatch 04
            details
            cl040140953408c
            pu-2294a(C)

thanks only had the van a months and not able to use radio,its says 5errors at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by keiron1987 View Post
              hi please cam you help me my radio is locked on my citroen dispatch 04
              details
              cl040140953408c
              pu-2294a(C)

thanks only had the van a months and not able to use radio,its says 5errors at the moment
              Hello,

Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C7000000**** on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
              (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Examples:

Comment

Working...
              X