Peugeot 206 x reg clarion cd radio need code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peugeot 206 x reg clarion cd radio need code

My daughter has just bought a Peugeot 206 x reg year 2000, her cd/radio says 7 ERROR, she has not got the code for the cd/radio the barcode serial number is C 70000005266, hopefully someone might know the code for this, thanks.

Originally posted by woodsy
    My daughter has just bought a Peugeot 206 x reg year 2000, her cd/radio says 7 ERROR, she has not got the code for the cd/radio the barcode serial number is C 70000005266, hopefully someone might know the code for this, thanks.
    Hi;

Try Code .... 6434

Comment

Originally posted by woodsy
      Try code 6434

Leave the radio SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset This can take as long as an hour or even longer

Comment

radio code needed for Peugeot 206

Hi,
        I have bought a second hand car but I don't have a code for the radio.
        The model number is: PU-2325A (B)
        The serial number is: CL041010200733

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by clancy1123
          Hi,
          I have bought a second hand car but I don't have a code for the radio.
          The model number is: PU-2325A (B)
          The serial number is: CL041010200733

Thanks
          Hi,

Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with Ex; C 70000001234 on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
          (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

Working...
          X