radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio code

Hi, was wondering if someone can help me I recently purchased a 2004 Vauxhall Corsa SXI and need a radio code for CDR 2005 Siemans VDO, can anyone advice me on where I could get this, the previous owner can not find the code and has used 4 attempts trying to remember it.

Thanks

Fiona

Originally posted by fiona
    Hi, was wondering if someone can help me I recently purchased a 2004 Vauxhall Corsa SXI and need a radio code for CDR 2005 Siemans VDO, can anyone advice me on where I could get this, the previous owner can not find the code and has used 4 attempts trying to remember it.

Thanks

Fiona
    Sorry

Not possible from serial, your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the decoding workshop .

@++
    !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

Originally posted by fiona

Thanks

Fiona
      Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service
      It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

radio code

Thanks anyway guys, thought I would try this way 1st before going to a dealership.

Comment

Working...
        X