Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Code request for a Blaupunkt Kingston DJ from the early 1990s

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by kozlik View Post
    Hi,
    After 15 years I wanted to try my radio after my father, but unfortunately I don't know the code, could you please help me?
    Blaupunkt Kingston DJ (1995)
    Part number: 7 644 381 013
    Serial number: BP4381S5733667

    Thank you!
    try code 7411

    Leave a comment:


  • kozlik
    replied

    Hi,
    After 15 years I wanted to try my radio after my father, but unfortunately I don't know the code, could you please help me?
    Blaupunkt Kingston DJ (1995)
    Part number: 7 644 381 013
    Serial number: BP4381S5733667

    Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Goncalves
    replied
    Originally posted by iulian adrian View Post
    Blaupunkt CAR 2003(F)

    No.:24423495
    BLAUPUNKT315276469
    7649200323
    Serial number: GM0203Y1086700
    I took the battery out for the winter and had forgotten the radio was coded.
    I'd be very grateful for any help.
    Tank You!
    Hi,
    Try Code .... 2940

    Leave a comment:


  • iulian adrian
    replied
    Code request for a Blaupunkt 2003(Opel Corsa)

    Blaupunkt CAR 2003(F)

    No.:24423495
    BLAUPUNKT315276469
    7649200323
    Serial number: GM0203Y1086700
    I took the battery out for the winter and had forgotten the radio was coded.
    I'd be very grateful for any help.
    Tank You!

    Leave a comment:


  • sakis
    replied
    masterskay62
    apologize for the late reply I was a trip .
    test the code and worked perfectly
    thanks Once again
    Last edited by sakis; 09-11-2015, 02:13 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by sakis View Post
    Code request for a Blaupunkt Kingston DJ (1994)
    hi everyone i found my old radio in my storage but i can't fide the card with the code any help? please
    Part number: 7 644 391 010

    Serial number: BP4391R0412732
    THANK YOU
    Hi.
    Try.......8305

    Leave a comment:


  • sakis
    replied
    HI everyone !

    Leave a comment:


  • sakis
    replied
    Code request for a Blaupunkt Kingston DJ (1994)
    hi everyone i found my old radio in my storage but i can't fide the card with the code any help? please
    Part number: 7 644 391 010

    Serial number: BP4391R0412732
    THANK YOU

    Leave a comment:


  • warrenden
    replied
    Fantastic

    Works perfectly.

    Very many thanks for your trouble.

    Now I just need to get the electric antenna to work!

    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • Sowi
    replied
    Originally posted by warrenden
    Blaupunkt Kingston DJ (from 1994)

    Part number: 7 644 391 010

    Serial number: BP4391T3574539

    I took the battery out for the winter and had forgotten the radio was coded.

    I'd be very grateful for any help.

    Andy
    hi

    Code 3104

    @++

    Leave a comment:


  • Code request for a Blaupunkt Kingston DJ from the early 1990s

    Blaupunkt Kingston DJ (from 1994)

    Part number: 7 644 391 010

    Serial number: BP4391T3574539

    I took the battery out for the winter and had forgotten the radio was coded.

    I'd be very grateful for any help.

    Andy
Working...
X