Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peugeot Boxer 244 BJ05 Autoradio CD-Radio 7645358316 7353883730, Blaupunkt

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Peugeot Boxer 244 BJ05 Autoradio CD-Radio 7645358316 7353883730, Blaupunkt

    hi, please for code for radio for peugeot boxer with serial BP037733979051 (or possible 815BP037733979051), but I lost model number. But I think model number is: Peugeot Boxer 244 BJ05 Autoradio CD-Radio 7645358316 7353883730. My dump is in atachment. Thank you!

  • #2
    Originally posted by xzm
    hi, please for code for radio for peugeot boxer with serial BP037733979051 (or possible 815BP037733979051), but I lost model number. But I think model number is: Peugeot Boxer 244 BJ05 Autoradio CD-Radio 7645358316 7353883730. My dump is in atachment. Thank you!
    hi

    Code : 5645 or 4542

    FIAT
    DUCATO CD HIGH BP0377 CODE 4 dig 7 640 377 316 BLAUPUNKT MC68HC11PA8 (8925904889) 24C08 smd + M92256 smd MCU TDA7375A

    @++
    !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

    Comment

    Working...
    X