Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me to unlock Peugeot 206 Blaupunkt

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please help me to unlock Peugeot 206 Blaupunkt

    Dear,
    I have a Peugeot 206, 2001 production, the radio tape is locked, on display radio tape is error 4, how to unblock and enter the code.
    I have codes on the radio when I took it out and they are:
    Blaupunkt Peugeot T1LOW
    96 251 330 80
    BP8140X 9067506
    7 648 140 392
    Thanks in advance

  • #2
    Originally posted by genije.m
    Dear,
    I have a Peugeot 206, 2001 production, the radio tape is locked, on display radio tape is error 4, how to unblock and enter the code.
    I have codes on the radio when I took it out and they are:
    Blaupunkt Peugeot T1LOW
    96 251 330 80
    BP8140X 9067506
    7 648 140 392
    Thanks in advance
    Forums - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

    Comment

    Working...
    X