Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radio code for GM Astra 2003 - Siemens VDO500 Please

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Radio code for GM Astra 2003 - Siemens VDO500 Please

    Can somebody help me with the code on this unit I removed from an Astra please. Vauxhall want £28 for a car pass (assuming it is still the same radio from the factory!)!

    Details are:
    Siemens VDO 330886636
    No: 24 469 305

    Model: CDR 500 (E)
    Serial Number: GM050031930530
    Any help with the 4-digit code would be greatly appreciated.

  • #2
    Originally posted by mona
    Can somebody help me with the code on this unit I removed from an Astra please. Vauxhall want £28 for a car pass (assuming it is still the same radio from the factory!)!

    Details are:
    Siemens VDO 330886636
    No: 24 469 305

    Model: CDR 500 (E)
    Serial Number: GM050031930530
    Any help with the 4-digit code would be greatly appreciated.

    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

    It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

    Comment


    • #3
      Philips CCR600 Code Please

      Originally posted by RegWorts
      Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

      It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet
      I'm going to the Vauxhall dealership later on to get the car pass for the VDO500 (£30!) so I can put this unit in my wife's Astra. I have bought an ex-Vectra Philips CCR600 from eBay (sans code!) as a replacement for my Astra - can anyone help with the code please? :smilewinkgrin:

      Serial no is GM060011362301.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mona
        I'm going to the Vauxhall dealership later on to get the car pass for the VDO500 (£30!) so I can put this unit in my wife's Astra. I have bought an ex-Vectra Philips CCR600 from eBay (sans code!) as a replacement for my Astra - can anyone help with the code please? :smilewinkgrin:

        Serial no is GM060011362301.
        Sorry....this code will also only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

        It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

        Comment

        Working...
        X