Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Código Fiat Stilo Visteon VP70FF - 18C939 - BD

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Código Fiat Stilo Visteon VP70FF - 18C939 - BD

    HELLO ... help me with Code Fiat Stilo Visteon
    VP70FF - 18C939 - BD
    ANC001724
    100177228

    OLA... me ajudem com Código Fiat Stilo Visteon
    VP70FF - 18C939 - BD
    ANC001724
    100177228

  • #2
    Originally posted by jurcelio
    HELLO ... help me with Code Fiat Stilo Visteon
    VP70FF - 18C939 - BD
    ANC001724
    100177228

    OLA... me ajudem com Código Fiat Stilo Visteon
    VP70FF - 18C939 - BD
    ANC001724
    100177228
    try code 6451 or 8977...and post back which one works

    Comment


    • #3
      Código Fiat Stilo Visteon VP70FF - 18C939 - BD

      Originally posted by masterskay62
      try code 6451 or 8977...and post back which one works
      I am grateful for your attention, but unfortunately did not work ...
      I will remove the memory and to read the binary code, and change the code to 0000 and recording on a chip (memory) new ...

      Sou grato pela sua atenção, mas infelizmente não deu certo ...
      Vou remover a memória e ler o código binário, e alterar o código para 0000 e gravação em um chip (memória) novo ...

      Comment


      • #4
        Visteon radio code stilo

        Hi. I need readio cod for my fiat stilo visteon M025515 thanks

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Gerard Duggan
          Hi. I need readio cod for my fiat stilo visteon M025515 thanks

          Try code 3971

          Comment


          • #6
            Visteon radio code stilo

            Hi. I need readio cod for my fiat stilo visteon M025515 thanks

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Gerard Duggan
              Hi. I need readio cod for my fiat stilo visteon M025515 thanks

              see post above

              Comment

              Working...
              X