Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blaupunkt Radio Unlock Code (Pics included)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blaupunkt Radio Unlock Code (Pics included)

    Hi

    Can someone help me with the 4 digit unlock code on my Blaupunkt car stereo?

    Pics are provided via below links:

    Link

    Link

    Link

    Link

    Thanks in advance!

  • #2
    Originally posted by RETROBUDDY
    Hi

    Can someone help me with the 4 digit unlock code on my Blaupunkt car stereo?

    Pics are provided via below links:

    Link

    Link

    Link

    Link

    Thanks in advance!
    Hi try Code .... 2502

    Comment


    • #3
      i need help for my blaupunkt werke gmbh

      BP037822599257
      alfa156high cd
      7640378316
      made in portugal

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by aditzu30
        BP037822599257
        alfa156high cd
        7640378316
        made in portugal
        Hi try Code .... 3515

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Goncalves
          Hi try Code .... 2502
          Hi,

          I would really like to try it but I only have 1 chance at inputting the code before I reach max limit.

          Is there a way to reset the code try limit?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RETROBUDDY
            Hi,

            I would really like to try it but I only have 1 chance at inputting the code before I reach max limit.

            Is there a way to reset the code try limit?
            I do not think your code will be 2502 as this is a S3B model which does not use the standard calculator

            See PM message for suggestions

            The maximum code limit cannot be reset easily. It will have to be reset by a Radio Decoding Service

            Comment

            Working...
            X